You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

?% chance for getting super-container

338 comments in this topic

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

As we all know with these new patch, we can chose by ourself what type of reward we want after grinding EXP. And on options page there is 4 options for 4 types of containers, but only 4th one have the higher chance of getting supercontainer.

My question is, is there some info online what exactly number is for loot chance of that container? 5? 10? 20%?

I bet lot of players are curious how offen they exactly loot. I opened 5 containers by now, all with 4th option (feeling lucky) in order to try get supercont. but didnt have luck.

Is WG should buff that roll chance, or players just have to keep pushing and test luck?

And if anyone already got atleast 1 supercontainer, pleaser share here what was your reward and how much trying was take to get it.

I hope for some doubloons or Premium ship.

Edited by Hades_warrior

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Possible loot of super containers including drop chance can be found here.

For the actual chance of getting a super container... no idea. I can remember someone stating it is about 5% for the Try Your Luck container, but nothing official or highly reliable.

However, people try to find out, so why not helping them? ;)

[PORT]
Modder
1,493 posts
10,998 battles

Someone stated on reddit it is about 2% (so ~ every 50th box), but without citation, this surely needs more data to be confirmed.

Beware, even if you get a supercontainer, the chance to get something epic is still low, most of the time you may get something like 250 repair-kits. See here: https://sea-group.org/?p=1332&lang=en

Assuming that all these values are correct, the chance to get an Imperator is 0.02 * 0.012 * 0.009 -> 1/462962. Or in other words, if you collect a million boxes, you have a good chance you have an Imperator. (and all premium ships :) )

This is too much lottery for me, I decided to take the flag-boxes and I'm mostly happy. :hiding:

[CATS]
Players
14,753 posts
10,885 battles

2% could be for the normal choices. "Try your luck" seems to be at least 5%, from the feedback of the players it could even be closer to 10%.

But please, we have already a collecting thread for that. Look there.

Beta Tester
1,739 posts
1,771 battles

Have had now 10x try your luck and was not very lucky, except that orange camo.

Beta Tester
1,989 posts
4,404 battles

If I remember correcly, chance is 1% when picking ant choice and 2% when going for "Try your luck". Not sure where I read it though

[GOLD]
Players
309 posts
5,623 battles

It has to be better than 2%

I have had 4 already from the try your luck. Saying that I have had 2 with 250 premium consumables, 1 with 10 million credits and 1 with 5 million credits.

Happy but I don't really need them as I now have 170 million credits. Doh

Edited by Ragweek

[CATS]
Players
14,753 posts
10,885 battles

If I remember correcly, chance is 1% when picking ant choice and 2% when going for "Try your luck". Not sure where I read it though

Must be much higher. I got two in 13 tries and many got one with around 10 tries.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Someone stated on reddit it is about 2% (so ~ every 50th box), but without citation, this surely needs more data to be confirmed.

Beware, even if you get a supercontainer, the chance to get something epic is still low, most of the time you may get something like 250 repair-kits. See here: https://sea-group.org/?p=1332&lang=en

Assuming that all these values are correct, the chance to get an Imperator is 0.02 * 0.012 * 0.009 -> 1/462962. Or in other words, if you collect a million boxes, you have a good chance you have an Imperator. (and all premium ships :) )

This is too much lottery for me, I decided to take the flag-boxes and I'm mostly happy. :hiding:

So basicly its not worth to trying luck, right?

Must be much higher. I got two in 13 tries and many got one with around 10 tries.

What you got in those 2?

Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
4,255 battles

Well it's more fun than cycling through missions. I'm not in need of flags credits or consumables so I'll be gambling every time. At least for now.

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles

Does it say a you got a super container when you get one? I've only gotten regular containers so far with random and credit both.

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,088 posts
14,054 battles

Does it say a you got a super container when you get one? I've only gotten regular containers so far with random and credit both.

Supercontainers look different from regular containers. The crate itself is taller but thinner, and the inside is just one item inside of a safe contrasted with the usual wooden box/metal box(from my experiences at least).

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
976 posts
10,927 battles

Supercontainers look different from regular containers. The crate itself is taller but thinner, and the inside is just one item inside of a safe contrasted with the usual wooden box/metal box(from my experiences at least).

Just got my first from TYL and it does indeed announce SUPERCONTAINER before the crate arrival animation even starts.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Got 0 with 13 "try your luck" containers and 1 with 2 credit containers.

So basicly you had more luck with regular container instead of trying luck for getting super container?

Just got my first from TYL and it does indeed announce SUPERCONTAINER before the crate arrival animation even starts.

How long did you wait for it to get it?

And what was inside?

Something tells me we wont see for long time someone get Premium ship or doubloons from it.

[TTT]
Players
1,841 posts
7,390 battles

So basicly you had more luck with regular container instead of trying luck for getting super container?

Yep. Definitely just a statistical anomaly, but I'd say the extra chance of getting supercontainers is too small for it to be worth it to always pick the "try your luck" containers.

Players
236 posts
11,148 battles

I got a supercontainer in the second day of the new patch, so was the 5'th container and inside it I found 250 repair consumables, adding them to the other 250 from WG got 500 which are enough for me :D

Everyday I open all containers but I can't find anymore the supercontainer sadly. Hope to find a premium ship!! :izmena:

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Yep. Definitely just a statistical anomaly, but I'd say the extra chance of getting supercontainers is too small for it to be worth it to always pick the "try your luck" containers.

Yea I agree on that one. Im thinkin to start rolling camos or flags containers. They seems more profitable. btw what camos you can get from containers?

I got a supercontainer in the second day of the new patch, so was the 5'th container and inside it I found 250 repair consumables, adding them to the other 250 from WG got 500 which are enough for me :D

Everyday I open all containers but I can't find anymore the supercontainer sadly. Hope to find a premium ship!! :izmena:

Hm, not so great reward, no matter the big amount.

You usualy opening regular containers or always trying luck?

And can we get London flags (the one for 100% EXP) in regular ones?

Players
236 posts
11,148 battles

Always trying your luck, I don't need flags, camos or credits extra... just hoping to have a better chance for the Supercontainer.

[HAERT]
Beta Tester
672 posts
4,821 battles

Just had my first supercontainer, 100 dragon flags, very happy with that.

worldofwarships 2016-10-25 02-18-53-34 j.jpgworldofwarships 2016-10-25 02-19-04-07 j.jpg

:great:

worldofwarships 2016-10-25 02-18-53-34 j.jpg

worldofwarships 2016-10-25 02-19-04-07 j.jpg

Beta Tester
871 posts
5,588 battles

About 10 try your luck and just the 5 flags in each so far. I'm not lucky so I will keep dreaming.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
976 posts
10,927 battles

How long did you wait for it to get it?

And what was inside?

It was my 14th Container (13th TYL as I did one standard for signal flags) and it contained 250 India X-Ray flags.