Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Glogski

In relation to the Kamakazi R Project

13 comments in this topic

Players
48 posts
1,805 battles

Hello all,

When this event occurred I liked it a lot but there hasn't been one since, any reasons why? I thought they where a great idea but they where never pursued. Comment your opinions and if you want one!

[EYLIG]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,791 posts
13,443 battles

GNB Event...

Yep, this! Even with more than only one possible reward.

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,422 battles

Hello all,

When this event occurred I liked it a lot but there hasn't been one since, any reasons why? I thought they where a great idea but they where never pursued. Comment your opinions and if you want one!

We had an event for a tier 5 premium ship kamikaze. Then we had a missions for a tier 3 premium ship Smith. Now we got tier 1 standard ship Black Swan. There's just nothing more to get.

Players
744 posts
7,393 battles

yup ... events over the last year to get free ships...

emden

kamikaze r

Grand Naval Battles (smith, tachibanana, albany, katori)

campbeltown

my guess is we might see another one soon as they are popular and they get people (well me) off the couch and into ships. love free ships

[CATS]
Players
14,701 posts
10,879 battles

I got, as most people, a lot of stuff there. Still cannot understand why people are complaining that much.

Players
453 posts

I got, as most people, a lot of stuff there. Still cannot understand why people are complaining that much.

It's mostly the OCD "Must collect them all" who complain... because it WAS a lot of work/playing to get it all.

Players
48 posts
1,805 battles

I understand about these events but dont you think th Kamakazi R type missions where quite interesting and fun?

Beta Tester
914 posts

I think the main issue, at least for me was that while the Kamakazi R event had a clear goal and target the GNB didn't it became a real slog and getting the "special prize" at the end that ended up being less than almost all the other hurdles left a really poor taste. As I said at the time the key to any successful marketing campaign is to make the customer feel like they have a good deal with the least amount of resources from the company. The R event did that, the GNB event went the other way by offering more but making you, as a player feel you had been tricked and while I ended up with a tier 3 and tier 2 ship that I almost never play I still take my R our every now and then and enjoy it alot.   

Edited by BlueMoon51

Sign in to follow this