Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
it3llig3nc3

Contest: Cruisin’ for a bruisin’

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
628 posts
6,436 battles

So after looking at the news portal I signed up for the CONTEST: Cruisin’ for a bruisin’

The big question is: how can I keep track of my progress? Is there any place where I can check my stats that are recorded and will be considered?

Players
16 posts
5,573 battles

Another question:

I submitted my email and in game nickname and hit the Submit button, but got no comfirmation message that my details had been received. Am I in?

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,786 posts
10,685 battles

Probably. If you're uncertain, try doing that again - you should get a message that you reached the max. number of submissions (or something among these lines).

Admittedly, that's not too good of a feedback system, there most definitely should be some "thx for your application" message.

Beta Tester
628 posts
6,436 battles

Anybody from WG or the Moderators care to answer the original question, PLEASE?

[POTA]
Players
52 posts
4,535 battles

The sign in bumpf says:-

There is no need to keep track of your scores – the results will be drawn directly from the server. 

....so I would say, No you can't track it and there is no plan to let you.....

Beta Tester
628 posts
6,436 battles

Well due to the silence from the Moderators I guessed that most probably WG have completely forgotten about the idea to provide some tracking for this complex mission. 

I say this because you have to meet multiple criteria to reasonably have a chance.

1. Sign up - for which we know an indirect way to check if it went through or not

2. You have to play at least 10battles with standard RN cruisers - yes you can count it on a sheet of paper but how can be sure that the matches you BELIEVE you played are counted by WG?

3. You are racing for the highest XP possible in each eligible tier... - again you may take notes of all your results to know where you stand, but again how to be sure the server "agrees" with your calculation?

Bottom line is: without tracking you have no means to check based on what data and results WG will make the announcement of the winners.

Furthermore whatever happens you will only have grounds to submit a complaint if you save all your battles and later submit them as proofs if you believe something went wrong at WG (that has happened before with many events)

So WG - lack of transparency is bad.

So as you WG being silent on it.

[TTTX]
Weekend Tester
451 posts
15,396 battles

A piece of paper and a pen and there is a record of your battles :)

Beta Tester
628 posts
6,436 battles

A piece of paper and a pen and there is a record of your battles :)

I guess you would be equally satisfied with this method you recommend when your bank tells you this after you put some money on your account, right?

Sign in to follow this