Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaffle1234

Free Bonus Codes

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

I bought a magazine that had some codes - I've used two but the (Got the Smith!!)

1. Excelsior and 7 day premium (new users)
  2. Emden and 3 days of premium (new users)
  3. Spitfire, 3 days premium and 1750 gold (all users) ----- USED but another one added below
  4.  T126 (what's one of those??) and one day premium (Added lower down on the thumbnail)

Are unused, help yourselves - picture attached of the codes.

PLEASE SAY WHICH ONE YOU HAVE USED - nothing worse than sitting tapping in a code and it doesn't work ::

20161024_174931.jpg

Edited by Yaffle1234
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Oh sorry, better add, if you use one say so, then others wont have the mither off entering it and being told its been used.

Alpha Tester
2,045 posts
2,729 battles

I used the WoWP code, many thanks ! :)

Edit:  P.S.: may I ask which issue exactly the codes are from ?  I'm really interested in a Smith code, too...  :hiding:

Edited by Kimosabe_X

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Hi,

I got it from 'Games Master - A century of armoured warfare' - £9.99 which was/is actually a really decent hard backed magazine

http://rlsbb.com/gamesmaster-uk-world-of-tanks-a-century-of-armoured-warfare/

I quite like the Smith 11second stock reload on single firing torps :)  and dare I say works brill with my 15point gearing captain :O

Edited by Yaffle1234
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,045 posts
2,729 battles

Many thanks, much appreciated.  :great:   Let the search begin where to get one of these including shipping to Germany...  :hiding: :D

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,430 battles

OMG WORLD OF WARPLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Let the search begin where to get one of these including shipping to Germany

Today might be your lucky day - just been out to pick up some bits from my local shop and guess what they had in the 'bargain bucket' for a £1 ------- The last copy of that mag, which of course having read your message before I went I bought it.

Is it just the code for the Smith you want - before I post the other codes (do you actually want the magazine - there's a little bit to do with Warships but its mostly tanks)

Edited by Yaffle1234

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

WG code is not valid. Please try again

Which one, I'll edit the post so no-one else wastes their time. Some more though pending Kimosabe re coming across another mag for a £1

Oh and no offers for money or anything daft (probably against the rulz) they will be free to whoever wants them

Edited by Yaffle1234

Alpha Tester
2,045 posts
2,729 battles

Today might be your lucky day - just been out to pick up some bits from my local shop and guess what they had in the 'bargain bucket' for a £1 ------- The last copy of that mag, which of course having read your message before I went I bought it.

Is it just the code for the Smith you want - before I post the other codes (do you actually want the magazine - there's a little bit to do with Warships but its mostly tanks)

PMed you...  :)

Alpha Tester
2,045 posts
2,729 battles

More Codes - I've scrubbed the Smith one out as Kimo wants that one....

20161024_201605.jpg

Again many many many many thanks for that unexpected gift !  Now I guess I know how that guy Riches312 must have felt back then when I unexpectedly donated him a Beta weekend code...

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Again many many many many thanks for that unexpected gift !  Now I guess I know how that guy Riches312 must have felt back then when I unexpectedly donated him a Beta weekend code...

Lol no worries, I also  bought my daughter a 3 foot tall cuddly rabbit which I thought was £30 but when I got to the till that was also reduced to £6 - couldn't believe my luck.  Just waiting for the back luck now!!

Sign in to follow this