Sign in to follow this  
pepsifreddie

This is a serious question:belfast

3 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
1,655 battles

If i buy the boat: H.M.S Belfast will I get the boat if it does not show up on my british cruiser list, Please can someone tell me if i need an update to get the boat. Or is it one of those things that cant be bought using doubloons

[BLOBS]
Community Contributor
921 posts
3,733 battles

The ship wont show up on the tech-tree as it's not purchasable in-game for doubloons. When you buy her from the shop, she'll go to your port just like any other ship, but even then she will not show up in the tech tree (I own her and this is what my UK Tech-tree looks like). If she ever gets added to the client to be purchasable for doubloons, she'll show up just like the Warspite and Campbeltown currently do.

WsO93Lw.jpg

[F1GHT]
Players
23 posts
9,506 battles

You can buy the Belfast normally even tho she will not show up in the tech tree.

It is very frustrating ship to, very fragile and it it the worst ship I have (very bad match maker).

Most of the battles are against T9's and they will eat it alive. 

Also most people know to shoot at the smoke when it deploys, so even if your not spotted and deploy smoke, you will get a lot of damage.

So make sure you want it before buying, as it is the only ship so far where I am seriously tempted to claim my money back (and I really like the ship itself as I went to it many times)

Sign in to follow this