Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OOAndreasOO

The weekend has come....happy!

18 comments in this topic

Players
390 posts
6,957 battles

Can we stop posting this things?

1- it's boring and annoying

2- the most the level of the player lowers, the most your skills should shine

A Bad day can happen to everyone, but you can't give the fault to other players.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,198 posts
11,706 battles

Well this weekend I had the exact opposite... Which is rare though: in "normal" weekends I would cry and beg on my knees to get your results. I don't know a decent answer. The weekends seems to have far more "extreme" outcomes. It's a ROFLstomp either way often. I completely stopped bothering myself with stats. Yes: give me your best shot. My stats probably suck big time given the number of games I played so far. I still couldn't care less. For me a good battle is where I had fun. And with fun I mean PlayTW. And yeah I do occasionnaly make stupid mistakes. But that only reminds me I still qualify as a human being!

My point: don't get upset OP. We all have the same issue!

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,198 posts
11,706 battles

A Bad day can happen to everyone, but you can't give the fault to other players.

Eeer Where did he blame other players? did I miss something?

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,661 battles

For once, I feel for Andreas. 1750 WTR, 47% winrate. No matter how well I do, sometimes it just doesn't matter.

That being said, I don't feel like there's a need for these threads.

Edited by Gunship14

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,428 battles

You don't get it, don't you?

Players
68 posts
5,652 battles

I don't know how often it hast to be said until people get it into their heads: Why should an overall drop in average player competence during weekends or special events affect the own team more than the enemy? There are exactly two possible explanations for getting lots of losses:
​1.: Bad luck with the teams. It happens, but it is not more likely to happen to you than to the enemy
2.: Bad play. In a potato vs. tomato engagement, the eggplant makes the difference :D
​It's really time to stop blaming "filthy casuals" for streaks of bad games since it isn't their fault the matchmaker decided to put them on your team instead of the enemy's.

Edited by Zombie_Wizard

Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
4,255 battles

Well this weekend I had the exact opposite... Which is rare though: in "normal" weekends I would cry and beg on my knees to get your results. I don't know a decent answer. The weekends seems to have far more "extreme" outcomes. It's a ROFLstomp either way often. I completely stopped bothering myself with stats. Yes: give me your best shot. My stats probably suck big time given the number of games I played so far. I still couldn't care less. For me a good battle is where I had fun. And with fun I mean PlayTW. And yeah I do occasionnaly make stupid mistakes. But that only reminds me I still qualify as a human being!

My point: don't get upset OP. We all have the same issue!

Stats. I managed a WTR of 600 yesterday and 100% WR. Complete walkover games. 15k in imperator. My team wouldn't let me club :)

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,198 posts
11,706 battles

Stats. I managed a WTR of 600 yesterday and 100% WR. Complete walkover games. 15k in imperator. My team wouldn't let me club :)

So you played 1 game! Hahahahaha!!!

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,679 posts
5,569 battles

If your concerned about stats, then you'll be amused to know that Warships Today appears to be bugged regarding RN cruisers. Regardless of performance they each give me exactly 1000 WTR

Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
4,255 battles

So you played 1 game! Hahahahaha!!!

Two actually. Took the Belfast out and did a very low amount of damage. Of course i wasn't aiming to do damage. I was all set up behind an island with another Belfast alternating radar inside B cap on new dawn... 

Sign in to follow this