You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Questions asked on the WG EU Facebook page are answered within 24hrs

14 comments in this topic

Players
1,344 posts
5,355 battles

Hi all,

After getting zero info from the WG EU staff on the forum I've started asking on the WoWS Facebook page (here) instead and amazingly I had all my questions answered with 24hrs by Tuccy! So if you want any info or have any questions then ask there for a quick reply!

Players
390 posts
6,949 battles

nice, we could try to organize a sort of FAQ to send him via facebook; it would be better than submerging him with messages with the same questions...

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,389 posts
6,116 battles

Just to fix the (though positive) impression, while we haunt our FB too, Forum may still be the best way - if anyhthing, you have better chance of other players responding here with an answer before we can (which is good - after all, one of main functions of the forum is to let people to talk to each other - and there is a ton of knowledgeable players out here).

Facebook also makes it harder to notice interesting questions or to return to them. On the other hand it bumps the Staff replies up, which is a nice feature - though ont he forum, you get the WG logo to point you to threads we answered in.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
11,934 battles

After getting zero info from the WG EU staff on the forum I've started asking on the WoWS Facebook page (here) instead and amazingly I had all my questions answered with 24hrs by Tuccy! So if you want any info or have any questions then ask there for a quick reply!

Good. Now go there, ask about the Halloween event details, and then come back and post the answers here in the forum where they do belong...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,907 posts
13,842 battles

Just to fix the (though positive) impression, while we haunt our FB too, Forum may still be the best way - if anyhthing, you have better chance of other players responding here with an answer before we can (which is good - after all, one of main functions of the forum is to let people to talk to each other - and there is a ton of knowledgeable players out here).

Facebook also makes it harder to notice interesting questions or to return to them. On the other hand it bumps the Staff replies up, which is a nice feature - though ont he forum, you get the WG logo to point you to threads we answered in.

Please keep it that way!

There's quite a few people around - like me - who have absolutely no interest in Failbook, Tweeter or whatever else comes up to gather our personal data.

• Cool 6

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
11,934 battles

Already did that, Tuccy says "Wait and see" which is a waste of my time typing.

+1 for the (we all know it would be futile) try

Players
6,243 posts
14,492 battles

Hi all,

As I am not on Facebook - can you ask him, "where is Takao!?"

Would be great :)

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,389 posts
6,116 battles

As I am not on Facebook - can you ask him, "where is Takao!?"

Would be great :)

Wait and see. She is lurking out there... :hiding:
  • Cool 1

[CN_]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,621 posts
2,625 battles

You better keep your word or i´m going insane :´P
Edited by Hateshinaku

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,312 battles

Too bad that my question regarding the last Community Event (why do you give out Bonus Codes from 2015 that are not valid anymore?) was never answered, neither by support or on FB :( 

Players
6,243 posts
14,492 battles

Any hint if we will see her before 2016 ends?

Players
3,642 posts
7,665 battles

Then give her the GPS-coordinates already?

You don't let a woman search for you.