Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
iTchyfoot

Anshan captain re-training problem.

7 comments in this topic

Players
164 posts
2,835 battles

howdy folks,

i have decided to re-train my Anshan captain today. i had only around 180 doubloons, but the re-train button was green (like it is when you have enough doubloons). i was a wee bit surprised, and tried to click on it, but, alas, nothing happened. i was expecting that, so i bought some more doubloons. but now, when i have enough to re-train the captain, i simply can't. the button is grey. when i click on it nothing happens. as seen on a pic below. anyone knows what should i do?

Anshan_zpsffibasiu.png

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Quality Poster
1,666 posts
8,514 battles

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :)
In all seriousness, I think the game hasn't realised yet that you bought more doubloons, that is the only thing I can come up with..

Logging off and back on will probably make the game see that something has changed and realize that you DO have the necessary doubloons.

BTW, I am considering getting Anshan, is she worth it in your opinion?

Players
164 posts
2,835 battles

In all seriousness, I think the game hasn't realised yet that you bought more doubloons, that is the only thing I can come up with..

Logging off and back on will probably make the game see that something has changed and realize that you DO have the necessary doubloons.

well, it works now. i've tried your solution already, and it didn't work then. so i thought it was some sort of a bug..

and is the Anshan good? yes. maybe not in my hands, and it definitely needs the Main Battery Modification 2 (improved turret rotation), but it is worth it. if you like Russian DDS, that is. not too expensive, and now we have it in the tech tree, so if you have a couple of spare doubloons it is a worthy addition to your collection..

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Quality Poster
1,666 posts
8,514 battles

well, it works now. i've tried your solution already, and it didn't work then. so i thought it was some sort of a bug..

and is the Anshan good? yes. maybe not in my hands, and it definitely needs the Main Battery Modification 2 (improved turret rotation), but it is worth it. if you like Russian DDS, that is. not too expensive, and now we have it in the tech tree, so if you have a couple of spare doubloons it is a worthy addition to your collection..

Good to hear, and thanks for your evaluation! :honoring:

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

Maybe your purchase hadn't gone through in the server yet. Can't make up any other explanation.

I have Anshan and I like it. Don't buy it if Soviet DD's aren't your cup. If they are it's a hell of a ship. Nice torp range too. One of the few "soviet" DD's which can torp from stealth. Be it a very short stealth range. (-; Oh, to be clear: it's for PanAsian captains only! I don't want to give the impression you can put in Soviet captains. Maybe Leningrad would be another option for you to consider. IMO those 2 ships are quite comparable. (No! Not the same before people start a riot at my doorstep. :playing:)

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,408 posts
14,616 battles

I've noticed some hiccups from the servers lately.

Last night I finished this week's mission for the Battleships (sink 25 cruisers) but it refused to acknowledge the last kills and got stuck at 24, even though I had killed 3 cruisers in the last 2 games. But I realised that in the rewards panel I had the correct reward. Just logged out and in again, and the mission finally disappeared from the list of missions.

Players
317 posts
4,678 battles

I got the Anshan this week and i love it ! 100% win rate in first 10 games :).  And relogging should work for the resetting of skill points.

Sign in to follow this