Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hawker96

New hope for unified XP and gold?

8 comments in this topic

[_VI_]
Alpha Tester
135 posts
1,717 battles

Recently Gamesmaster and Wargaming partnered to release a "Wold of Tanks - A century of Armored Warfare" special edition magazine that covered the Wargaming universe, centered around World of Tanks. More importantly however, there was a segment that covered the history of the Wargaming Universe games and their future. 

Towards the conclusion, there was a part that quiet clearly once again reinforced, the final development of the Universe will be to unify all 3 games. Considering this publication is very recent from October 2016, is this a sign that hope is not lost? 

DSC_0429.JPG

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0431.JPG

DSC_0429.JPG

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0431.JPG

Weekend Tester
477 posts
4,742 battles

Just like WG's main site still says "Unified account. Unified economics. Unified gaming universe. Wargaming.net offers a unique world of epic online battles and ultimate struggle for global supremacy. "

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles

I'm pretty sure that if they do it, there will be a massive XP compression system to prevent natural free xp generation on WoWS for use on WoT.

No way they would allow things like +100% xp camo coupled with +300% free xp flags to generate massive amounts of free xp transferable to WoT or (lol) WoWP.

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

I really am not interested in the various ways the system might be 'worked', just the gold. I have a small fortune sitting in WoT with no intention of ever returning to that poisonous community

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
320 posts
6,301 battles

If they unify, i will reinstall wot and wowp and seek to spread out my fun quotient per day across titles. I dont even remember if or how much gold i have on wot/wowp, but games developers should stick to their word.

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,422 battles

games developers should stick to their word.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Quality Poster
1,666 posts
8,514 battles

It is a stated goal and they've never abandoned that goal, they just ran into problems and have pushed back the deadline.

Maybe next year.

The advantage for them is simple: they don't care what you spend your money on, as long as it is with them!

If making it easier to switch games gets you playing an hour or two of WoT or even WoWp, instead of some other game, or sleeping, or whatever, then that is a win for them. :coin:

Sign in to follow this