You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Moff_Tano

Container suggestion

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
4,270 posts
823 battles

I have a suggestion about the containers. I like the addition, it allows us other ways to get stuff like XP, Credits, Doubloons etc. as we grind XP. But it would also be nice to get Containers in other ways as well, such as missions for example. I believe WG may already be going this way, so I'm not here to suggest that, but what I am here to suggest are Mega Containers which can only be received through these missions.

A Mega Container would be similar to Super Containers, with the exception that they only provide Premium ships ranging from Tier 2 to Tier 10 with a 15 skill level commander. Because of the fact it would be able to give you a Tier 10, it would be set as a Tier 8 only mission, and hard enough to achieve that a newbie in a Tirpitz (one of the best Tier 8 premiums at the moment) wouldn't be able to complete. This means that it would be made possible for some ships, like USS Hornet and USS Wisconsin, to be added to the game, without allowing too many noobs to get into tier 9 and 10 with ships they don't know how to use.

P.S - Another suggestion I have is to change the cargo ships for different maps, doesn't make sense having Boulder Victory-class SS Red Oak Victory at St. Petersburg or Yokosuka etc.

4,270 posts
823 battles

well u know this never happen arent u

It might. 

[TTT]
Players
1,841 posts
7,390 battles

They aren't gonna make ships just for giving them away for free to a handful of people.

4,270 posts
823 battles

They aren't gonna make ships just for giving them away for free to a handful of people.

Clanwars..... Kamikaze R....... Arpeggio......
Edited by Commodore_Ahsoka_Tano
  • Cool 2

4,270 posts
823 battles

Yep, a Kamikaze R type mission. And this time you get the ship in a container.

Yeah.

[IRQ]
Players
2,731 posts
6,638 battles

I read OP as, "Give me free stuff, but don't give it to the noobs who don't deserve it."

Am I close?

4,270 posts
823 battles

I read OP as, "Give me free stuff, but don't give it to the noobs who don't deserve it."

Am I close?

Nope, most Prems I have I bought. So I'm certainly not asking for free stuff.
Edited by Commodore_Ahsoka_Tano

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,428 battles

Am I close?

Not even the same universe.