Stannington_glen

invisible ships

13 comments in this topic

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,403 posts
20,209 battles
quoted post removed

Without pointing out the obvious, I think you need to change the way you play your game. Reason being I did look up your stats (for a personal reason) but was so shocked at one statistic I had to say something. Out of 1767 battles you have only survived 75 of them, a 4% survival rate. We all berate those that camp but we also need to berate those that 'suicide', you are obviously one of those. Please, watch tutorial videos on how to improve your game then come back and grieve.....
Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.~RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 2

Players
294 posts

[salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt]

Before answering the topic go HERE. Read and then come back with your findings

Beta Tester
4,162 posts
17,004 battles

Without pointing out the obvious, I think you need to change the way you play your game. Reason being I did look up your stats (for a personal reason) but was so shocked at one statistic I had to say something. Out of 1767 battles you have only survived 75 of them, a 4% survival rate. We all berate those that camp but we also need to berate those that 'suicide', you are obviously one of those. Please, watch tutorial videos on how to improve your game then come back and grieve.....

Dude, it's not just the survival rate...

Just look at the damage he does... or rather doesn't.

16k average damage... in a Warspite. That's what? 1/3 of server average? And it's not better on his other ships.

I'd say, he probably should play a game that isn't as... taxing... for him, than WoWs - like... Bingo?!?

Beta Tester
190 posts
8,106 battles

quoted post removed

Almost 1,8k random battles and you still haven't figured out how to [edited] play a video game...gg [edited]
Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.~RogDodgeUK

Players
344 posts
3,100 battles

Almost 1,8k random battles and you still haven't figured out how to[edited]  play a video game...gg [edited]

Good to see someone who's even worse than me, and I only have about 500-550 battles, less than 1/3 of his battle count.

Edited by RogDodgeUK

Players
257 posts
350 battles

quoted post removed

What did I just read?

Did you throw a basket of fridge magnet letters on the floor and just type the result? 

Edited by RogDodgeUK

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,148 battles

Thread closed due to breaches of the forum rules:

2.1 Forum etiquette

Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs). Disrespect can include:

2. Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics
4. Cursing and profanities, Inappropriate language