You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KBL007

What's going on here then?

9 comments in this topic

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

either give us a screenshot where we can actually see things, or give us a description. or both.

Let defeated team's players who all failed to carry their own weight keep last shreds of their dignity...

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

I think the teams generally have been pretty horrific this weekend so far. My last two games this evening in the Leander lasted only five minutes, was barely able to do 40k damage before the match ended abruptly due to the enemy team losing so many ships. Nearly had a flawless game with no losses, except a Blyskawica ambushed and torpedoed our Hipper... and was promptly deleted by yours truly at point blank range :tea_cap:. Never had a 12-0 game in Warships before... Guess 12-1 will have to suffice for now!

Beta Tester
95 posts
4,775 battles

either give us a screenshot where we can actually see things, or give us a description. or both.

Exactly this.

Why can't I see any names on our team? Same for all games so far.

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Never had a 12-0 game in Warships before... Guess 12-1 will have to suffice for now!

Pure 12-0 is actually very hard to get, because of point limits from other team reaching 0 or other 1000.

Had 12-3 match week ago ago...

I think it tells lot about enemy team's performance that in T5-7 match fail division's Wyoming got highest XP of enemy team.

(instead of Gneisenaus, Myokos or say Bayern)

Beta Tester
95 posts
4,775 battles

Ok, looks like we need a different colour for dead players that will show up against dark backgrounds.