Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
piritskenyer

Detonation representation

3 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,240 battles

Okay, this has nothing to do with "I got detonated, remove broken/OP/[insert derogatory comment of your choice] game mechanic hurpadurp", so take those elsewhere. 

Now that that is out of the way, here's the topic: Today I'm merrily sailing along, being shot to bits from multiple side, and I'm a guaranteed kill. As it happens, I lost my last few HP in a detonation. But then I was watching my ship sink and I noticed something strange: The ships was sinking in one piece. Didn't break in half or was missing its aft section of bow, she was sinking like she had a hole below the waterline.

And now here's the point: I would expect a detonated ship to be in pieces. Every. Time. I mean you just detonated tons of propellant and HE filler, that's bound to do sever structural damage to a ship, so why is that not represented in the game visually?

Players
1,011 posts
10,306 battles

I agree, adding animation for detonations would be cool and they will probably add it later.

Players
101 posts
5,452 battles

it should be pretty easy tho, if u play dd and a torp hits u in the middle and u die, usually ur ships gets broken in 2 pieces xd

Sign in to follow this