Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkUnicorn

Still no plan rebalance Gearing's torpedoes?

7 comments in this topic

Players
75 posts
6,172 battles

its a long time after u nerf IJN torpedoes into crap.

but i didnt see any sign of rebalance for gearings torpedoes.

while herself is a gun boat , she has better torpedoes than all of shimas torpedoes in all aspect.which is stupid...

is it priority too low or something else??

i hope u didnt forget about this.

Edited by TheDarkUnicorn
  • Cool 1

[RBMF]
Players
78 posts
15,017 battles

its a long time after u nerf IJN torpedoes into crap.

but i didnt see any sign of rebalance for gearings torpedoes.

while herself is a gun boat , she has better torpedoes than all of shimas torpedoes in all aspect.which is stupid...

is it priority too low or something else??

i hope u didnt forget about this.

Next you will be wanting firing range reduced like Khabarovsk. I don't use my shima anymore and i don't use Kagero as its torps are bad now. Fubuki is getting nerfed to tier 6 

Players
75 posts
6,172 battles

Next you will be wanting firing range reduced like Khabarovsk. I don't use my shima anymore and i don't use Kagero as its torps are bad now. Fubuki is getting nerfed to tier 6 

i love f3 now, kagero with recharger and ofc with friends division is exciting 

Players
35 posts
3,179 battles

I don't see any reason for somebody to play the IJN Destroyer line after Tier V, all the other lines are just purely better - AND more fun.

RIP IJN Destroyers. Too bad as it has been my main Destroyer line since the beginning of the game. I really hope the upcoming line Revamp addresses this.

Players
75 posts
6,172 battles

I don't see any reason for somebody to play the IJN Destroyer line after Tier V, all the other lines are just purely better - AND more fun.

RIP IJN Destroyers. Too bad as it has been my main Destroyer line since the beginning of the game. I really hope the upcoming line Revamp addresses this.

and as they add brit CL,IJN DDs r living a harder time.

especially in top tier battles long range torpedoes hit nothing and F3 is just suicide beacuse of too many radars,planes,sonars

Players
759 posts
6,785 battles

you can nerf the gearing when you buff the des moines to be competitive and/or you nerf the zao.  good day to you.  if you look at server stats, the gearing is not over performing.  some tier 10 ships are (Zao, Moskva, Yamato) yet nothing is done about these.  i have long thought for example that they should take the +16% range mod away from Ibuki and Zao because IJN cruisers are not meant to be the snipers so being able to sit at 18km and do that is broken with that stupid concealment.  the hindenburg and the moskva which are supposed to be snipers have to sacrifice a lot to be that, the zao does not. they have lousy concealment and are both fragile in their own ways with lousy maneuvrability.  also if you want imbalance check the stats between US and IJN CV's  any gearing nerfs should be well down the queue

[MED]
Players
160 posts
6,219 battles

That s it.

Idem for me and when I look the upcoming line, I think I will stop to play.

The futur minekaze will shoot torps at 57knt instead of 67knt actually.

The akatsuki wich was for me the most interesting boat in that new line have a 7.4km concealment (Sims have 7.3km...) so as a torpedo boat you ll be detected by gunboat before you detect him, as it get a better speed you re dead. So it s a useless boat.

WG are killing the torpedo boat gameplay.

So I ll wait to see what it will be in game, but I ll probably stop that game.

Sign in to follow this