Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NexRetro

WoT/WoWS gold account linking

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
355 battles

Is there any plans by WG to link unspent gold on WoT accounts to WoWS also?

I keep getting the itch to jump into this game again and I've got a bunch sitting on my WoT account doing nothing apart from the odd demount/prem top up. It would be nice to have it here and put it to good use!

WoWS is a good game - in my short burst playing I've enjoyed it as much as WoT - but I just can't find enough incentive to jump away from tanks when I have so much invested on that account. I'm not the only one in a similar mindset so surely it would help increase the wows player base in the long term?

Anyway I'm ranting so I'll shut up:P

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,910 posts
3,818 battles

Is there any plans by WG to link unspent gold on WoT accounts to WoWS also?

I keep getting the itch to jump into this game again and I've got a bunch sitting on my WoT account doing nothing apart from the odd demount/prem top up. It would be nice to have it here and put it to good use!

WoWS is a good game - in my short burst playing I've enjoyed it as much as WoT - but I just can't find enough incentive to jump away from tanks when I have so much invested on that account. I'm not the only one in a similar mindset so surely it would help increase the wows player base in the long term?

Anyway I'm ranting so I'll shut up:P

qeLDuKD.png

k2fQK3Y.jpg

There is another thread about it. Nothing about these plans being cancelled has been announced. In fact they are still advertising it. 

Players
1,008 posts

qeLDuKD.png

k2fQK3Y.jpg

There is another thread about it. Nothing about these plans being cancelled has been announced. In fact they are still advertising it. 

I am sure it was said in a recent Q&A. I could be wrong though.

Sign in to follow this