Sign in to follow this  
Andy_Nthan

Has something changed?

6 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
487 battles

basically i have had 1 day off. and it feels like the aiming mechanics have totally changed.
Normally (in the wyoming) i have approx 80% hit ratio.
I have had 1 day off, and my hit ratio has gone down to around 0.3% its rediculous.
even point blank, every single shell i fire, seems to figure the optimum route to totally avoid everything, its beyond a joke.

Ill try have a few games again tomorrow, but if this keeps up, im just gonna give up. pointless.

Gone from hitting some 100 shots per battle, several citadels etc, to coming out of battle with 3-15 hits. and when I do hit, I'm doing 800 damage.

​Doing everything I was doing the day before. Whats changed?

Pisstake.

Players
235 posts
9,855 battles

basically i have had 1 day off. and it feels like the aiming mechanics have totally changed.
Normally (in the wyoming) i have approx 80% hit ratio.
I have had 1 day off, and my hit ratio has gone down to around 0.3% its rediculous.
even point blank, every single shell i fire, seems to figure the optimum route to totally avoid everything, its beyond a joke.

Ill try have a few games again tomorrow, but if this keeps up, im just gonna give up. pointless.

Gone from hitting some 100 shots per battle, several citadels etc, to coming out of battle with 3-15 hits. and when I do hit, I'm doing 800 damage.

​Doing everything I was doing the day before. Whats changed?

Pisstake.

​Nothing changed - you sometimes get days like that.  You just tend to remember the bad days more than the good.
  • Cool 1

[BUSHI]
Players
3,038 posts
16,280 battles

(...)Normally (in the wyoming) i have approx 80% hit ratio.(...)

You mean rather 25% ? BTW. Good average damage.

From your stats: (main battery hit ratio - MBH)

Wyoming 4 BB   74 55.41% 42,057 663 1.4 1.0 1.3 31% MBH 25% 0% 1,258
Edited by Odo_Toothless

Players
4 posts
487 battles

yeah, that was my first account that I played for a week. I couldn't remember the password for my actual proper account, so just used the old one to post. Hope that helps

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
3,691 posts
5,781 battles

yeah, that was my first account that I played for a week. I couldn't remember the password for my actual proper account, so just used the old one to post. Hope that helps

I very much doubt you have a 80% hit ratio. Even the very best players have nowhere near that figure. Anything much over 30% is pretty good.

Players
378 posts
3,401 battles

I very much doubt you have a 80% hit ratio. Even the very best players have nowhere near that figure. Anything much over 30% is pretty good.

I almost get the feeling the OP is talking about "salvo" hit rate rather than actual hit rate

Sign in to follow this