You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Black_Prince42

Leave the RN alone. If you don't like it go back to the IJN or USN

44 comments in this topic

Players
114 posts
1,151 battles

Right I'm gonna get abuse for this but here goes. If you do not like the British tree for any reason at all be it, AP only, you apparently need 400000 shots to kill a BB, much citadel, many weakness then go back to playing what ever tree you were before. It's that simple stop being cry babies. It's only day two and I'm on leander and loving it. I took out a Cleveland in five slavos in a ranked game. In danae I wrecked four battleships with torps and guns. I built up so much XP I bypassed emerald. Without premium. You people need to get over yourselves. If you don't like it don't buy it. Like food. Or marmite you either love it or hate it. And stop saying nerf the British tree. My leander has claimed five Fusos today and I'm loving it. 

• Cool 11

Players
114 posts
1,151 battles

Nope. Got work in six hours. So I'll be a zombie and no where near home. Just fed up with all the crapbeing thrown at the my country's tree.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,408 posts
14,616 battles

Right I'm gonna get abuse for this but here goes. If you do not like the British tree for any reason at all be it, AP only, you apparently need 400000 shots to kill a BB, much citadel, many weakness then go back to playing what ever tree you were before. It's that simple stop being cry babies. It's only day two and I'm on leander and loving it. I took out a Cleveland in five slavos in a ranked game. In danae I wrecked four battleships with torps and guns. I built up so much XP I bypassed emerald. Without premium. You people need to get over yourselves. If you don't like it don't buy it. Like food. Or marmite you either love it or hate it. And stop saying nerf the British tree. My leander has claimed five Fusos today and I'm loving it. 

Just checking your profile, I say LIES LIES LIES
  • Cool 3

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

+1

Couldn't put it better myself than the OP

I am having a great time playing only RN, my WR is slowly going up. It is still bloody awful but it is going up. 

Seems that all these months I have been getting [edited] in DDs I should have been in cruisers, preferably British ones. Strangely, my worst performance in a RN boat is Belfast.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.~RogDodgeUK

Players
1,344 posts
5,355 battles

Can you remember all the hatred for the German BB line when it first came out with dozens of complaint threads about how ineffectual they were and how no-one would ever play them? No? Thought not!

WG released an extremely good line of well balanced ships with the German BB's and everyone loved them so WG have no-one to blame but themselves for the mess that the RN release has become.

Just checking your profile, I say LIES LIES LIES

He got those kills in Co-Op which, he should know, isn't the same as playing against People, as his stats in PvP show.

• Cool 1

Players
114 posts
1,151 battles

Leander finished ranked for me as I have no tier8s. And I ain't venturing into PvP after being shelled by a arizona at the start. I'm staying in the coop mode until all this anti rn crapdies down. Release russian battleships and make them crapWG

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Leander finished ranked for me as I have no tier8s. And I ain't venturing into PvP after being shelled by a arizona at the start. I'm staying in the coop mode until all this anti rn crapdies down. Release russian battleships and make them crapWG

Where's the need to hide in co-op because an Arizona coughed your way at the start of the battle in PvP? Make him feel the same as those Fuso bots in co-op! Show that the navy of your country is strong! Be proud of it, ffs! Wreck all those players in their mighty BBs! They think they can beat a strong RN cruiser? Prove them wrong!!

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

The RN cruisers are the only ships I care if someone stacks a 3 player division with.

3 Atago? Sure.

3 Shimakaze? If that's fun for you, go ahead.

3 Imperators? Carry on.

3 RN cruisers? 6 instant reports across all three "players".

Players
371 posts
6,661 battles

Please return after u get past t1 and co op battles.Btw have u seen youre stats?I bet u didnt live long enough to use youre guns

15k average in leander means u got at least 60 reports in ranked :D

Edited by Brkdelta

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

The RN cruisers are the only ships I care if someone stacks a 3 player division with.

3 Atago? Sure.

3 Shimakaze? If that's fun for you, go ahead.

3 Imperators? Carry on.

3 RN cruisers? 6 instant reports across all three "players".

Today I saw a 3 Belfast division, as I expected to be soon... :hiding:

Players
1,008 posts

​Quite correct. There are now 5 full cruiser trees. I am sure they can all find one that suits them, assuming the RN tree doesn't.

Players
1,008 posts

​Nothing wrong with coop. Some hate it, but its fine. When I get fed up after going on a loosing streak, its where I end up.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles

Haha so what you're saying is that when you're fighting terrible ships, including low tier RN cruisers, and very few BBs, all controlled by bots, you can be effective?

Good to know.

For everyone else using the normal game, RN cruisers below tier6 are awful.

I remember my last PvE battle. I literally only used my torpedoes as a Budyonni and got 3 solo kills. 

That should put stuff in perspective.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
4,269 posts
823 battles

Just fed up with all the crapbeing thrown at the my country's tree.

And I hate my countries tree being used for some half arsed experiment by Wargaming.net.