Black_Prince42

So much hate on my nations vessels

37 comments in this topic

Players
151 posts
1,441 battles

So I have a problem. I'm British.  Born in Haywards Heath raised in Sussex and Surrey.  So yesterday when I got my hands on my nations vessels I loved it ignoring what everyone said about them. I've had success in 99% percent of battles besides a few where I decided to ram pesky Japanese DDs. Now today I jumped emerald and went straight to leander. Love this ship. Yes it's outgunned by Mr. Brown and aoba but it's still a worthy fighter. Sailing in a ranked game, it's fourth, behind two BBs providing AA fire and we come up against a Fuso and aoba. Naturally you'd think they'd hammer the bayern and new Mexico. No they fire at me. The lesser of three weavels. They both focus fire on me giving our two BBs and a plucky dd time to annihilate them. What was the point in that then. Why is there now so much hate for the royal navy. If you don't like our ships don't play them but that doesn't mean ignore the immediate threat and satisfy your ego just to have your ships blown up

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,228 posts
15,789 battles

When a man points his barrel at you, it normally doesn't mean he hates you...

f2c.png

Players
151 posts
1,441 battles
[edited]
Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.~RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1

[FATAL]
Beta Tester
571 posts
2,595 battles

If you don't like our ships don't play them but that doesn't mean ignore the immediate threat and satisfy your ego just to have your ships blown up

I'm honestly not sure if you are being serious, or just joking, but this is nothing to do with hating Royal Navy ships or Britain, etc..

Purely and simply, people will ALWAYS target the enemy that they think they can hurt the most.  Given that the RN CLs seem to be made of citadels this is why people will focus them to death, even if they are tactically the wrong target.  Everyone wants free damage and kills.

Try playing the Atlanta and you will experience the same phenomenon - as soon as you are spotted EVERYONE focus fires at you, even if they are 20+km away and have better targets at half the distance...  You get used to it ;-)

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,097 battles
quoted post removed

I am surrounded by them day in day out.

why...

#whydoIhavetohavepepperspray

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.~RogDodgeUK

Weekend Tester
810 posts

The russians hate the royal navy for what it was and because they had a shite one, they've made the royal navy a joke its that simple, bias pure and simple.

Beta Tester
1,587 posts
2,523 battles

So I have a problem. I'm British.

Yeah, i can see your problem. But i'm sure you`ll get used to that some day.

I've had success in 99% percent of battles besides a few where I decided to ram pesky Japanese DDs. Now today I jumped emerald and went straight to leander. Love this ship. Yes it's outgunned by Mr. Brown and aoba but it's still a worthy fighter. Sailing in a ranked game, it's fourth, behind two BBs providing AA fire  and we come up against a Fuso and aoba. Naturally you'd think they'd hammer the bayern and new Mexico. No they fire at me. The lesser of three weavels. They both focus fire on me giving our two BBs and a plucky dd time to annihilate them. What was the point in that then. Why is there now so much hate for the royal navy.

Success in 99% of PvE battles means absolutly nothing. I have success in 100% of my PvE battles with every ship i played in PvE.

Leander is one of the better ships of this line, but as all british cruisers in WoWs, it is fragile as hell. No matter of your position, battleships can easily sink you with just 3 Hits even at full health. Even other cruisers can sink you with 2 to 3 salvos - and that is the reason why british cruisers are focused. There is no hate. They are just free exp for battleships and heavy cruisers. If you can't hide in smoke, they will destroy you in seconds and get many experience points and credits for doing so.

Btw, the reward you get for dealing damage to ships is calculated with the percentage damage you dealt: Dealing 100% of a Leander's HP as damage to a Leander will get you the same amount of credits as dealing 100% of a Fuso's HP as damage to a Fuso. But since dealing damage to a Leander is way easier than dealing damage to a Fuso, every player will want to shot at the Leander in range, even with a Fuso right next to it.

Edited by Sidian42
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,568 posts
11,282 battles

I've had success in 99% percent of battles

You sure are better at playing than at trolling which still leaves a lot to be desired.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,568 posts
11,282 battles

I was speak theoretically

"I'm British.  Born in Haywards Heath Trolltown raised in Sussex and Surrey under some troll bridge" :hmm:
Edited by aboomination
  • Cool 1

Players
919 posts
8,487 battles

So I have a problem. I'm British.  Born in Haywards Heath raised in Sussex and Surrey.  So yesterday when I got my hands on my nations vessels I loved it ignoring what everyone said about them. I've had success in 99% percent of battles besides a few where I decided to ram pesky Japanese DDs. Now today I jumped emerald and went straight to leander. Love this ship. Yes it's outgunned by Mr. Brown and aoba but it's still a worthy fighter. Sailing in a ranked game, it's fourth, behind two BBs providing AA fire and we come up against a Fuso and aoba. Naturally you'd think they'd hammer the bayern and new Mexico. No they fire at me. The lesser of three weavels. They both focus fire on me giving our two BBs and a plucky dd time to annihilate them. What was the point in that then. Why is there now so much hate for the royal navy. If you don't like our ships don't play them but that doesn't mean ignore the immediate threat and satisfy your ego just to have your ships blown up

:fishpalm::facepalm:

Beta Tester
5,081 posts
5,478 battles

"I'm British.  Born in Haywards Heath Trolltown raised in Sussex and Surrey under some troll bridge" :hmm:

And collect some taxes from people cross tbe bridge

Ekhem: The Witcher  ;p

[INTRO]
Players
374 posts
14,714 battles

Black Prince. I have enjoyed reading your threads glorifying the Royal Navy. I refer you to a favourite quote of mine, I hope these words from the great Mahatma Gandhi inspire you......

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”

Now all you have to do is work out whether you are actually ahead of your time or in fact horribly deluded. Anyway, keep the threads coming, maybe WG could give you a little something for being supportive in the face of adversity.

Players
1,052 posts

[edited]

His sentiment stands. If folks dont like the RN tree, play one of the other 4 complete cruiser trees. Its not hard.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 2

Players
4,004 posts
7,573 battles

.............. If folks dont like the RN tree, play one of the other 4 complete cruiser trees. Its not hard.

Fractured Space looks interesting or maybe Fallout 4, I think there's a new Doom out and another Hitman, why play a CA line that holds no interest for me?

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,761 posts
17,432 battles

Fractured Space looks interesting or maybe Fallout 4, I think there's a new Doom out and another Hitman, why play a CA line that holds no interest for me?

FS is actually quite addictive, But RN cruisers are also addictive in an 'odd' way... you need to be a masochist but they do reward those who try !
Edited by cherry2blost

Players
65 posts

You are an idiot. If all you have is an immature response, go back to school and come back when you grow up into an adult. Because clearly, you have a long way to go.

His sentiment stands. If folks dont like the RN tree, play one of the other 4 complete cruiser trees. Its not hard.

why are Limeys so touchy these days

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,335 posts
3,697 battles

The problem isn't that you're British, it's that you're stupid.

[EXNOM]
Players
557 posts
4,992 battles

The British cruisers are absolutely fabulous!!

abfabheader.jpg 

I'm also British by the way

1635a4be660875352042568aa5d9f9a3.jpg

and no, I am not trolling.

52906905.jpg