Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Corvi

About reporting ..

8 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,271 battles

Seriously guys, get a grip. Its getting really tiering to spend 6 out of 7 days of the week chatbanned because some idiots cant get a grip of their saltshakers ..

I play a game with Yamato, do 250k dmg, kill a division of 3 tier 8 cruisers who call me cheater and noob for deleting them, go back to port and boom, 11 reports. Great. I play a round with Lexington, torp a DD in smoke, i get called cheater and hacker, back to port, poof 3 reports. Play a round in Kutuzow, spam HE from smoke, burn an NC to death "muhmuh HE spammer noob reported", back to port, 2 reports, poof chatbanned again. i was unbanned today at 16:41, got chatbanned at 18:12 again. It didnt even last 2 hours. Just played a game with Belfast (mind you i was already chatbanned), go and radar-kill 2 DD who where sitting in smoke and get called cheater again. Back to port, 7 reports. Played another game with Yamato, some dudes didnt like how i play, 3 reports. I couldnt even write anything in chat, just get reported all over the place.

Its getting a bit ridiculous to get constantly chatbanned and reported for chat missbehaviour even if you cant even type anything or just simply killing osmeone. I counted all the reports from today, i got 31 reports so far, even thou i was only able to chat for like less than a two hour window. Getting really tired of this crap, honestly.

[DSW]
Players
3,787 posts
7,726 battles

there must be some kind of reason why this happens to you so much mister, while it doesnt happen nearly as much to everyone else...

• Cool 2

[TAITO]
Players
325 posts
4,917 battles

In Random Battles i never speak anything.

That way i avoid brainless ogres hordes.

I have seen you in game Corvi you give too mutch feedback to people who cant even handle their ships.

This makes them feel bad and they blame you because.. Internet.

Edited by Tuuletar

[-RT-]
Players
613 posts
14,355 battles

I have seen you in game Corvi you give too mutch feedback to people who cant even handle their ships.

I told him the same today. I was in his team as he played his Belfast and I almost outscored the best on the winning team but blaiming doesn't help. No matter how much you gonna complain there you will always have those potatoes in your team you have to carry all the way through.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,271 battles

Most of the time I'm not even able to give any feedback because I'm Chatbanned, yet the reports are coming in relentlessly. mosz of the time is just because I kill someone. Had a Sims today who came at my Belfast, popped smoke and stopped in it. It radared him, killed him, just to be accused of hacking because who did I see him .. he even said he'd upload the replay to YouTube to shame me for hacking ._. Couldnt even tell him I had radar in because obviously no chance to chat. When I got back to port he seemingly unloaded all his reports on me ...

Players
33 posts

Most of the time I'm not even able to give any feedback because I'm Chatbanned, yet the reports are coming in relentlessly. mosz of the time is just because I kill someone. Had a Sims today who came at my Belfast, popped smoke and stopped in it. It radared him, killed him, just to be accused of hacking because who did I see him .. he even said he'd upload the replay to YouTube to shame me for hacking ._. Couldnt even tell him I had radar in because obviously no chance to chat. When I got back to port he seemingly unloaded all his reports on me ...

The trollgriefer magnet reporting system this game has combined with the huge amount of clueless, malicious, toxic, immature kids and not so kids anymore can produce some pretty ridiculous results. That being said, calling potatoes out for being total potatoes when outcome is sealed doesn't help either, it wont make them any less potatoes in the next game. Or the next, or the next...ad infinitum. It won't teach them anything. They either want to learn to get better at the game or they don't. They either want to communicate and play for the team or they won't.

But when you have the option of disabling messages from a player anyway reporting for misbehavior in chat is useless report option and quite frankly its pretty big [edited]move to use that :D. Is there is some holocaust denial level stuff or something similar you can always screenshot and ticket. Even more useless and funny is the "plays poorly" option. There is always huge amounts ppl that play poorly or very poorly in online games like this. But they just might not do it intentionally, in fact that is the case more often than not. They just can't play well. The only viable report potion is the bot option. On the flip side its nice to have the compliment option available which every game does not have. 

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Torpedo someone sitting in smoke? That's cheat.

Cruiser showing its side to smokescreen from too close inviting citadel hits... Now where did those reports come from?

Whoever designed current iteration of report system should be put under guardianship.

There should have never been any options of reporting player who sinked player. (include sinked player's divisoin)

Weighting of reports with low value for new and continuously bad performing players would be other addition needed to get it working somewhat decently.

On the other hand I would have compliment from good/high karma player having higher +value.

There is always huge amounts ppl that play poorly or very poorly in online games like this. But they just might not do it intentionally

So is there some autopilot which takes all those BBs to uselessly hump map border?

Away from anything like defending own base or attacking enemy base...

Like I've said no matter how casual for the fun backyard football you were playing everyone would be expected to try to play.

Sign in to follow this