SmartassNoob

0.5.13 Bug: Battles should always start zoomed out, but rarely do

7 comments in this topic

Players
723 posts
5,774 battles

I have the game set to "start zoomed out" (or something like that), but as of the latest game update it seems to almost always start zoomed in.

EDIT:

I think it is zoomed in every time now. Some ships are just zoomed into the first turret and some have the camera just behind the ship.

Edited by SmartassNoob
  • Cool 3

[CU]
Players
296 posts
3,439 battles

I have this issue too, tick box marked for 'Always start battle completely zoomed out'. All games start with zoomed into first turret or just at the stern of the ship.

[RONIN]
Players
6 posts
4,830 battles

It will zoom out AFTER the battle starts, so if you enter before it starts, you will be zoomed in. It will zoom out after the start timer reaches zero.

Players
1,071 posts
8,178 battles

Yes, but in previous updates it was fully zoomed out from the moment you loaded in. It should revert to that behaviour.

I second this. It's annyoing with this fully zoomed in to the own ship pre-start.

Players
944 posts
5,322 battles

I have this problem too. Replacing the preferences file with a backup also doesn't fix it.

It will zoom out AFTER the battle starts, so if you enter before it starts, you will be zoomed in. It will zoom out after the start timer reaches zero.

It does not work like before.