KEY BINDINGS NOT WORKING update 0.5.12.1

4 comments in this topic

Question

[B0TS]
Players
25 posts
11,154 battles

Hello guys,

As the title describes since the update 12.1, i´m having some trobles with my key bindings, i dont use the default controls setting to play but since the game started running that patch my key bindings stoped working, i thogth that was because some of my mods or something, but no after removing all of them and made a new fresh clean install of the game, its as the same problem even after the latest update 0.5.13, the solution its to use default keybindings, do you know anything about this issiue? its really annoing to me to have to return to default keybindings since i was already ustued to use my own setup, its useless to post printscreens, because i can make my key selection for armament selection, but it wont work in game and this is the problem. TYVM in advance.

3 answers to this question

[B0TS]
Players
25 posts
11,154 battles

Hello guys,

As the title describes since the update 12.1, i´m having some trobles with my key bindings, i dont use the default controls setting to play but since the game started running that patch my key bindings stoped working, i thogth that was because some of my mods or something, but no after removing all of them and made a new fresh clean install of the game, its as the same problem even after the latest update 0.5.13, the solution its to use default keybindings, do you know anything about this issiue? its really annoing to me to have to return to default keybindings since i was already ustued to use my own setup, its useless to post printscreens, because i can make my key selection for armament selection, but it wont work in game and this is the problem. TYVM in advance.

I reported this issiue, nothing was done till now. Please notify the devs i dont think they are aware of this problem.

[B0TS]
Players
25 posts
11,154 battles

Hello guys,

​ok its just to say that that issiue was solved  already. :)