You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaffle1234

Why have the RN cruiser posts been deleted/Moved

26 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,907 battles

[edited

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content
  • Cool 2

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,986 posts
4,085 battles

Because they breached forum rules? It's not like all negative feedback in that thread is being covered up.

If they wanted to hide the mixed reception with terrible tier 2-5/6 they are pretty terrible at it.

If you are referencing threads getting deleted then that is mostly because if they didn't do that the frontpage would be clogged with 200+ RN threads at the very least after half a day.

Players
1,052 posts

Because they are cruiser topics, so have been moved to the cruiser thread. Not rocket science is it. Did you bother looking there? I guess not.

Edited by atlasapl

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,907 battles

Because they are cruiser topics, so have been moved to the cruiser thread. Not rocket science is it. Did you bother looking there? I guess not

The big BLUE link above , click on it and hey presto and the answer to your question shall be revealed, albeit I humbly submit was rather obvious was it not. Did you bother reading the post? (certainly not)...
Edited by Yaffle1234

Players
7 posts

My topic was moved to cruisers, but I think you will find they were moved because of trolls putting inappropriate comments in the RN Topics.

If anything, WG should ban the trolls.

@atlasapl

Because they are cruiser topics, so have been moved to the cruiser thread. Not rocket science is it. Did you bother looking there? I guess not

This link below is a  BB topic, how come that doesnt get moved to BB's Thread, So your comment is illogical and useless.

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/64454-north-carolina-opinions-post-buff/

Edited by WestWorld

Players
273 posts
2,278 battles

Class specific threads are being moved since, öö, always. Also starting second thread on same subject is forbidden.

Two really simple answers.

Players
1,473 posts

Because they are cruiser topics, so have been moved to the cruiser thread. Not rocket science is it. Did you bother looking there? I guess not.

Not rocket science that very few people look there either, i never ever look at other other forums on here, this is the only one

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,623 battles

Well could go to current update too but the main point is:

Following points are agist the forum rules :

Multiple posts with the same topic ( If they dont breach other rules and have lvalid not just dobble discussions they are sometimes merged)

Topics in the wrong forum are usally moved.

Topics creates for the sole purpose of creating unrest or whining gets looked and moved (most likely the fate of this one)

Topics with naming and or personal atacks will get deleted and will probably gets you a Warnung or worse depending on the servety of the post.

Players
373 posts
13,606 battles

Would those who say "they were cruiser topics so they were moved to the 'Cruisers' board" care to explain why the pinned thread at the top of the 'Gameplay' board is there and not on the Cruisers board instead? The Cruisers board is nested within the 'Game guides' board, so it's a mystery to me why the user-created, non-guide threads were moved there, while the WG-created 'Guide: RN cruisers' thread is pinned on the general Gameplay board.

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,232 posts
6,552 battles

I understand them being moved to cruisers since the threads were specifically about RN cruisers.

However since its something very new it's fairly normal to have it discussed on the main game play board.

Particularly since (aside from 2 premiums) it's a whole new nation

[TTTX]
Players
1,952 posts
6,550 battles

Reading the RN fanboy salt in about 10 different threads was fun, but it was definitely clogging up the forums with useless whine. Only the one topic is needed.

• Cool 1

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,337 battles

To be fair WG are pretty easy going regarding the forum rules. Plenty of off topic posts are left in and posts about ships don't get immediately moved to guides --- where they actually belong.

Feedback is good. WG do actually read feedback as well. However a lot of removed posts are posts which complain but don't actually provide any *feedback*

X ship is a pile of trash isn't feedback. Nor is it helpful. Neither is X ship is Great.

If you're going to have an opinion and post about it i would suggest adding context and reasons. Explain why something is bad. Is it underpowered? Why? Examples. Is it balanced but no fun to play? Why is it no fun?

This is much more useful and better for discussions.

RNCL topics were getting spammed on the forum (understandably) so tidying them up makes sense. Multiple threads and lots of contentless posts decreases "signal to noise" ratio. Tidying them up and keeping the useful feedback is better for everyone.

[AIS]
Players
17 posts
10,183 battles

WG dev team "balancing" the British CL line :coin:,  customers reaction on nicely balanced shiny things :izmena:, so most common human reaction to any prolem :hide_turtle: ...

Bah

Players
1,052 posts

Not rocket science that very few people look there either, i never ever look at other other forums on here, this is the only one

​My browser, as I am sure your as well, opens the cruiser and battleships forums really easy. Logic tells me which forum I open depending on the subject I am interested in.

So no, its not rocket science. Is it.

[INTRO]
Players
374 posts
14,714 battles

​My browser, as I am sure your as well, opens the cruiser and battleships forums really easy. Logic tells me which forum I open depending on the subject I am interested in.

So no, its not rocket science. Is it.

The Royal Navy threads have been moved to a place where many won't see them. All except "HMS Belfast is in the shop" funnily enough which remains. So complaint threads belong in "cruisers" and WG proifit threads belong in "game discussion", if that is intuitive to you, you will never make a rocket scientist but have every chance of being a very credible apologist. Disgusting!

Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles

Hi Guys,

Earlier today there were several posts concerning RN cruisers. The tone was mostly negative regarding the line in question. Those posts have now been simply deleted/moved. I wonder why....

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/64564-rn-cruisers/#topmost

Or maybe it's just that we have a section to discuss about cruisers and they moved those topics there, where they should be.

Players
1,841 posts
7,431 battles

Oh noes, threads have been moved to the section to which it belongs :ohmy:! How do you dare do this, WG?!?!?!?!?!

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,890 posts
10,261 battles

The Royal Navy threads have been moved to a place where many won't see them. 

Yeah, they've been moved to the second most view section of the forum so people won't see them.

BRILLIANT.

[INTRO]
Players
374 posts
14,714 battles

So the game guides> ships> cruisers section of the forum is almost as well viewed as the "game discussion" forum? Is it where people go to find out news on the ships that were bought out yesterday? If so,why is the "HMS Belfast is in the shop" thread in "game discussion". Oh I get it, it's not a cruiser BRILLIANT!

By the way,that is a rhetorical question. It takes a very special kind of person to suggest that WG have not tried to censor the dissent about the RN cruisers.

Edited by Chiledip

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,337 battles

WG have tried to censor negative feedback? That's actually quite funny since WG staff are actively engaged in responding to criticism in another thread.

And of course they expected a negative response to RN release. Whatever had been released would have got a fair whack of negativity! From one side or another :)