Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaffle1234

RN cruiser post deleted?

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Hi Guys,

I am loosing my mind or have some rather critical post re RN cruisers been deleted - I seem to recall a post including a poll and RN best games...

• Cool 1

Players
60 posts
3,236 battles

Yeah the poll thread seems to have been deleted.

Saying that after 8 pages with only a troll or two adding anything which didn't say they are woeful or that the T10 is good.....

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Lol, well that is outrageous, WG didn't like being told a spade is a spade and respond by deleting the posts, mind you it could be worse and one lives in these type of counties where speaking ones mind results in far worse.

Disgrace WG, disgrace, plain and simple and you must realise most of us have moved on from the days of the 'you know what' and such attempts to impose such values with the rest of us will earn contempt pure and simple.

Edited by Yaffle1234
  • Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Lol. yeah. Typical, guess they didn't want the world to see how unhappy people are with the new line.

I think they'll have a hard work anyways if they have to delete all the posts that will keep coming anyways about RN cruisers being bad.

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,430 battles

Lol. yeah. Typical, guess they didn't want the world to see how unhappy people are with the new line.

You just imagine things comrade. Now go to the premium shop and buy 30k gold.
  • Cool 1

Players
720 posts
8,665 battles

I think a lot more people watch WoW on twitch rather than come here. So they have already seen how bad some of these ships are, even in the hands of very good players.

Edited by LetsRockAndRoll

Players
7 posts

I have to admit, after all the bad feedback and being in a couple of games where RN cruisers were wiped out with ease, I may not bother buying the Belfast.

[HARF]
Players
318 posts
10,118 battles

No point in voicing an opinion here, the censorship isn't subtle. Seems WG only listen to numbers so voting with my wallet which will no doubt progress to voting with my feet. And the forum narks are just about as sickly and treacherous as I have ever seen,shame on you WG!

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,687 posts
9,234 battles

Good old British self-victimization at work again.

Quintuple duplicate whine thread despite having a pinned offiicial thread for them moved to their correct section => Obvious Anti-Brit propaganda by the evil Rashian company!!