Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Black_Prince42

Snipers. Or rather where the hell did that come from and who when I haven't been spotted

6 comments in this topic

Players
114 posts
1,155 battles

OK so I have been loving ranked battles. Like seriously. Grinding away the duck and warspite them being my only T6s. Usual problems everyone seems to be blind and fires on me first, please I know I'm fabulous but give the others some of your lead love too. Second. M^#^÷^$#^£@,G Fusos. You guys are more brawlers but some home turn into cowardly hide behind the rocks snipers. I got one shotted 20 seconds in by a Fuso. Not spotted hadn't even launch my walrus. Can someone who doesn't use the Fuso to snipe explain why this is the norm. 

PS Also much love if people didn't light up the indy all the time. It's not just me on the team. Plus you don't get more money for killing her.

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,425 battles

I play Fuso so I don't get it.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Maybe you we spoted before being undetected again and you ddn't change speed and course after being undetected? Any long range BB shot take time to hit, so you can perfectly go undetected while the BB shells are already in the air from wen the BB was still able to see you.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

I understand that and don't. Warspite is fat a slow

Mmm? And what of that has something to do with a BB being able to shoot at you just before you disappear?

Sign in to follow this