You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

30.000 players On-Line - is this new record?

10 comments in this topic

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

And watch how they drop dramatically when people who've come back to the game (me) to play the new Royal Navy line realise it's a steaming turd which is not competitive until you've suffered and grinded to the higher tiers (where they're still just "ok" IMHO). A solid Royal Navy tree would have done wonders for this game, with each patch steadily ruining the game in favour of BB's and the continued Ru bias combined with a shocking display from the mods and devs on community communication compared to other regions makes me want to walk away from WG stuff altogether. 

Civilisation VI is coming out later this month right? Perhaps I'll get that instead of wasting my time on a junk cruiser line.

Wargaming need to seriously up their crapif they want to keep hold of the British player base here. Some of us are getting utterly frustrated, was the same in WoT where the UK lines are a joke next to the God tanks in the Ru lines and it'll be the same in WoWS. Mark my words.

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Saw many times well over 30k in months after game "opening" to open beta.

But I guess we'll see some kind figures tomorrow evening when all the weekend tomatoes appear.

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,430 battles

#30k players online #such record #worldofwarships top game of the year #ggwp #crushing blow to other mmo titles

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,132 posts
11,682 battles

Civilisation VI is coming out later this month right? Perhaps I'll get that instead of wasting my time on a junk cruiser line.

Come on now, you're just being silly with that comment.

Sid Meier hasn't done a proper days work since 1991 and even then Civ was stolen from a board game. How many more times can exactly the same concept be flogged :sceptic:

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

Come on now, you're just being silly with that comment.

Sid Meier hasn't done a proper days work since 1991 and even then Civ was stolen from a board game. How many more times can exactly the same concept be flogged :sceptic:

Civ? How many times they want apparently. Every one of them plus most of the offshots were at least good. Although Sid himself is offroad since a long time, of which most glaring proof was that Starships failure.