Siekam

Looking for a fun group of players to play with

8 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
27 posts
8,893 battles

Hi there,

I've been playing WoWS for a bit over a year now. So far I've always played solo, but the terrible teamplay in regular matches is driving me insane. I usually play online games with a group of (RL) friends, I've tried to convince them to go play WoWS, however, they're all in love with League of Legends which I find an horrendous game with a terrible community, so I decided to try my luck here.

I'm an average player (RW 0,48, which I blame on the terrible teamplay since I'm usually somewere in the top 5 of the team) and not looking for anything competitive, just a fun group of laid back players who can play coördinated with no strings attached.

I'm a dutch guy, 24 years old, and speak (semi-)fluent english. I play across all tiers (soon to have a tier X) with a preference for Cruisers, but I also play Destroyers and every now and then a Carrier. Never joined any kind of clan before so I'm not really sure on how it works.

Let me know if you'll have me!

Gegroet,

~Siekam

Players
28 posts
1,212 battles

Hello Siekam,

I am looking for someone to play with, too. I'd even say I am in the exact same Situation that you are in. 

I speak english rather well, my winrate is 55.76% at the moment (but I dont really care about stats, just losing all the time is no fun ;) ) and I would describe myself as a respectful and nice person. And I am 22 years old student from Germany.

So if you are interested, pm me or respond to this thread so we can work out details.

Regards

[SO_LO]
Players
5 posts
4,202 battles

Hi Siekam

Yea, i know what you are talking about. I have been trying to get some of me "RL" friends to join me on WoWS, but none of them seems interested.

But i recently discovered the War Board and decided to give that a go. As i was looking for a casual "no strings attached" clan.

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/63661-war-board/

The clan is very new and still in the process of getting started. So unfortunately we have very few members at the moment. So that means we are unable to play larger organized Team Battles and run dedicated clan events like many of the larger well established clans here in the WoWS community.

But that does not mean we cannot have fun by teaming up in Divisions in-game and discussing tactics, ships and anything World Of Warships related on our forum.

If you are interested in getting involved with starting up the War Board community, then feel free to check us out at the recruitment post linked above. It also contains a link to our forum.

OneEyedFatty,

That includes you too. You are both most welcome at the War Board community.

-Tin85

Players
683 posts
25 battles

Hello Gegroet,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play. 

We have both NA and EU server groups.

Mature gamers (not uptight), 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 200 in warships and counting.

We are actively developing competitive play but it is not required. We are doing team battles. No time requirements for our casual players.

Multiple games are supported in a diverse laid back Community,

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. There is usually someone playing ships 24/7.

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: NinjaSquirrel, Rhys566, VDMMAN, CelticTiger

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak on a typical day during primetime:

Teamspeak%2030_zpsbsnrmsu1.jpg

[WAR]
Players
115 posts

WAR BOARD!!!

Well..... I was so disappointed with what I was offered when I asked to join a clan, I started my own. read this and get ready to join.

Firstly, the two clans I saw seem to be after bulk members, there is no community... no way to form friendships because those two things alone ARE what makes a clan.

So, while the forums I am setting up IS hosted on a free server, it will, soon, be moved to its own domain on my server... and it will be run with a few very real things in mind... they are...

1) making friends is a given...

2) Community based in order to foster better a better understanding of other players

3) The site is based on the real Navy... we do not have a "lounge".... we will have a ward room!

4) tactics and advice will be posted to help our clan

5) discussions on warships is a must to save buying substandard ships

6) Helping clan members join clan divisions and teams

and most importantly...

TEAMSPEAK is NOT a requirement to speak to other clan members....

Size isn't important.... you are not there to serve the clan... the clan is there to serve you.

Come join up.... big things are in store.

http://s15.zetaboard...ar_Board/index/

[-5D2-]
Players
431 posts
7,314 battles

Dragon Kings Recruiting

http://www.dragonkings.eu

A very warm welcome to our recruitment thread.
Here you will find details about our World of Warships recruitment drives and various bits of information about our clan.

We are seeking players to join our fold as we expand and increase our presence in World of Warships. We want people who want more than to be in just another community for just another game.

Our clan is largely British, yet we have a great community from all around Europe. Everyone is welcome to join our clan.

We offer a friendly atmosphere with room for both having a laugh in small divisions and serious large-scale warfare. We have friendly members willing to train you to become better in your endeavors.

We aim to have fun and build a clan which all members enjoy being a part of.
We provide training sessions where members can improve their gameplay
Above all we encourage the building of friendships.

We have a monthly raffle for members and have regular competitions with prizes for the winners, our own dedicated TeamSpeak Server and a YouTube channel.

All we ask is when you apply to join us is.

• You can speak and understand fluent English

• Have TeamSpeak installed and a working mic.
  • Over 18 years of age.
  • Have at least reached tier 8.
  • Meet our minimum stats.
  • Have Training Room installed.
  • Are active and willing to participate in clan activities

And lastly play on the EU server.

And above all, have fun blowing up ships. Who doesn't.

We look forward to hearing from you.

[TAW]
Beta Tester
222 posts
3,016 battles

Hello Siekam and OneEyedFatty

We: The Art of Warfare [TAW] - World of Warships EU Fleet are looking for recruits.

So way not check us out? You will find someone of our 2500+ members within our community that will play with you ;-)

If there are question of any kind, please don't hesitate to take contact with me, or visit our homeport (TeamSpeak).

TAW We Want You!

Visit Our Recruitment Post

Send me a PM

J

Edited by Jarl_ZeBoss

Sign in to follow this