The_Magnet

why can't I use my Warspite captain on my Cruisers

11 comments in this topic

[TAMAR]
[TAMAR]
Beta Tester
9 posts
4,052 battles

I thought that Premium ship captains can be used on all ships, my Warspite captain alternates with time on the Campbelltown okay was seriously disappointed that when I went to try him in the Edinburgh I used up all my XP to get I have to retrain him or am I missing something?

Edited by The_Magnet

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester
1,804 posts
8,689 battles

It's not that captains from premium ships can be used on all ships without retraining but that captains from ships can be used on all premium ships without retraining.

• Cool 1

[TAMAR]
[TAMAR]
Beta Tester
9 posts
4,052 battles

so I should move my Warspite captain to the Edinburgh retrain and then put him into the Warspite or Campbelltown as needed??

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,111 posts
11,654 battles

It's not that captains from premium ships can be used on all ships without retraining but that captains from ships can be used on all premium ships without retraining.

This... 

You need to assign the Warspite captain to a ship then retrain him.

A Prem ship can use any captain of that nation with no penalty. Never assign a Captain to a Prem ship.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

This... 

You need to assign the Warspite captain to a ship then retrain him.

A Prem ship can use any captain of that nation with no penalty. Never assign a Captain to a Prem ship.

I never assign one but they seem to come with a captain in them ;)

[BRVHT]
Players
251 posts

so I should move my Warspite captain to the Edinburgh retrain and then put him into the Warspite or Campbelltown as needed??

Yes

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,505 battles

Can never understand why some people keep the assigned captains in premium ships and not assign them to a silver ship and use them in all premiums of that nation.

But then I suppose they are among the same players who will cry hacks

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

[edited]

In the case of Warspite, she was the only British ship available for a very long time; it was never possible to assign him to a silver ship until the CL tree was released. Mine is a 16 pointer. He's currently assigned to HMS Fiji.  It cost some gold because his skills didn't quite fit and of course retraining without gold is a massive pain.  But the time was well spent.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.~RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1