Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CampingP

Dragon flags

23 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
85 battles

I saw a streamer talk about dragon flags 333% bonus, which can't be acquired anymore. For us new people it's hard to train a captain even with the commander flag on. Please sell it on the shop or something. I am at 10 points on my atago and still taking forever. 

• Cool 1

Players
101 posts
5,452 battles

I saw a streamer talk about dragon flags 333% bonus, which can't be acquired anymore. For us new people it's hard to train a captain even with the commander flag on. Please sell it on the shop or something. I am at 10 points on my atago and still taking forever. 

It should be pretty fast to train a captain on a premium ship, atleast it was fast for me when i lvled captains on my Kutuzov.

[NWP]
Players
1,769 posts
12,135 battles

Discovered the downside of buying a second and spending 100 ish euros on premiums? Yep, this is one of them.

And no, you can't have dragon flags, should've just sticked to your old account. The past is the past.

[HF_30]
Players
1,316 posts

Why stop at that? They could just sell 19 point captains... in some bundle, of course. Thinking a repainted Großer Kurfürst with a crapload of flags, a fantastillion credits, 100000 doubloons and a commemorative flag featuring the troll salute in exchange for the monetary equivalent of a small car. And a deluxe edition that comes with an actual plank, hand-crafted, sporting WOWS branding, to bash your head against in the event of inexplicably still loosing a match. 

I really need to do something about this sleepless nights, don't do me any good.

• Cool 5

Players
33 posts

Why stop at that? They could just sell 19 point captains... in some bundle, of course. Thinking a repainted Großer Kurfürst with a crapload of flags, a fantastillion credits, 100000 doubloons and a commemorative flag featuring the troll salute in exchange for the monetary equivalent of a small car. And a deluxe edition that comes with an actual plank, hand-crafted, sporting WOWS branding, to bash your head against in the event of inexplicably still loosing a match. 

I really need to do something about this sleepless nights, don't do me any good.

Haha. This post just made my morning :D. "A fantastillion credits", "deluxe edition with an actual plank".

How about also a WoWs logo shaped actual bb-anchor to boot, that could be included in the super duper deluxe edition sold for a limited time only. :D.  

You could even throw 10 years of premium-time on the bundle and 100 different ship camos and you might even win some tier 10 matches driving her. 

Edited by manarchon

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,082 battles

I'll buy that fantastic package for $500 if it include permanent dragon flag.

*Back to NA*

Ha, so much for being a new player as your opening thread stated! Why not be open and honest? I have an NA account with (currently) a 75% WR but certainly would never say, 'I am a new player' any tips?

Back to NA indeed........

Players
8 posts
85 battles

Ha, so much for being a new player as your opening thread stated! Why not be open and honest? I have an NA account with (currently) a 75% WR but certainly would never say, 'I am a new player' any tips?

Back to NA indeed........

Since I am in NA..I guess I should have made an account there. I've always played on EU servers due to more people when I play during weird hours since I work night shift. I'll make an NA account today and buy atago.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
430 posts

660.jpg

BTW, you can actually get those dragon flags... in the new crate system. Good luck with your reroll and have fun clubbing! :)

Edited by Live85

[ITA-A]
Players
197 posts
23,975 battles

Pay-to-win?

Yes...i spent money in game too, i buy all camoufages for my tanks in WOT...But you will never buy yourself experience.

Battles....fight a lot of battles like all of us, or you will have a hig experienced captain with 19 skillpoints and still beeing a noob player.

Ppl wanna have high level ships, also full skilled, without playing in game...Now I understand why there are a lot of noobs also on high level battles.

Edited by OOAndreasOO

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts

A pity you can't move the dragon flags from your main/original/other account.  :sceptic:   

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles

'us new people' ... :sceptic:

No player had dragon flags before the first year birthday of WoWs so everyone had to find a good way to (re)train captains or just deal with it.

The more time you had invested in WoWs, the more dragon flags you received at the birthday event. A player that started a week before should have received few dragon flags, and a player that started the week after should have received none; I guess it's just luck to have picked up this game at the right time (i.e. before the birthday event).

I don't know why you have no dragon flags (maybe you already spent all of them) but I think you can earn more with the new container reward system.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Well, on sale there's Prinz Eugen which has a camo with even more bonus for crew training, it could make the captain training at least for your Scharnhorst much faster.

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Join the grind like everyone else and stop asking for handouts

I don't believe he was asking for 'Handouts' - double check - yup he asked they be made available in the shop, a reasonable request/suggestion I think. Assuming you have read the post could you expand on 'grind like everyone else' and whether that includes premium users or not?

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

I don't believe he was asking for 'Handouts' - double check - yup he asked they be made available in the shop, a reasonable request/suggestion I think. Assuming you have read the post could you expand on 'grind like everyone else' and whether that includes premium users or not?

Reasonable? No, unless those signals were limited to Captain re-training.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

Excuse me but what's your problem with OP? So what if he (she?) has made a new account to "reroll." And so what if he's kicking in cash into the game? I'm a wallet player too. Just because I like this game very much. it has become a nive hobby for me. I truely have the feeling there's some sort of loathing against wallet players. I would politely like to remind you to the fact paying costumors make this wonderful game going. And before you start: it's my cash for which I work very hard and studied very hard before I worked. Hell, I compansated a few allies which I accidentally and totally stupidly TK-ed with doublons because the repair fine doesn't cover the expenses. I don't give a rats [edited] for those €2!! I ruined someones game and I felt sick to my stomach for that. Otherwise I poletely ask you: do you mind if us game-carriers get some advantages?!  OP is asking a genuine and legit question. I would buy them as well should they come available. It's up to WG to say yes or no about that matter and up to us to accept any answer. And if the people who refuse to pay for the game don't want that, it's fine by me. But please stop hereticise people who do pay for the game. I'm not saying the poor hobo's should be banned from this game!!

Edited by Ferry_25
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
139 posts
9,165 battles

Excuse me but what's your problem with OP? So what if he (she?) has made a new account to "reroll." And so what if he's kicking in cash into the game? I'm a wallet player too. Just because I like this game very much. it has become a nive hobby for me. I truely have the feeling there's some sort of loathing against wallet players. I would politely like to remind you to the fact paying costumors make this wonderful game going. And before you start: it's my cash for which I work very hard and studied very hard before I worked. Hell, I compansated a few allies which I accidentally and totally stupidly TK-ed with doublons because the repair fine doesn't cover the expenses. I don't give a rats [edited] for those €2!! I ruined someones game and I felt sick to my stomach for that. Otherwise I poletely ask you: do you mind if us game-carriers get some advantages?!  OP is asking a genuine and legit question. I would buy them as well should they come available. It's up to WG to say yes or no about that matter and up to us to accept any answer. And if the people who refuse to pay for the game don't want that, it's fine by me. But please stop hereticise people who do pay for the game. I'm not saying the poor hobo's should be banned from this game!!

Couldn't agree more, and besides I believe WG's stance is 'pay to progress' not pay to win' and that exactly what the Dragon flags do - progress a player faster not further or ultimately better.

[NWP]
Players
1,769 posts
12,135 battles

The reason is that OP made a post before, pretending to be a noob asking for advice. So he showed his stats to impress us being a super unicum new player. That's what's wrong with OP, posing as newb while actually just playing on another account.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Quality Poster
1,666 posts
8,514 battles

BTW, you can actually get those dragon flags... in the new crate system. Good luck with your reroll and have fun clubbing! :)

Yup, if you can get the ugly Christmas camo, you can probably get these too.

But I thought everyone got at least a few, for the anniversary?

Edited by TheCinC

Sign in to follow this