You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThePurpleSmurf

Super Container Loot Thread [ topics merged ]

1,913 comments in this topic

Players
1,179 posts
9,282 battles

Hola!

The daily missions are gone and container with amazing loot took their place. Before we have 28 different threads from people bragging how amazing their loot was, is here the perfect place to post about it.

Rule 1: only amazing loot posts and not some 5 of whatever flags

Rule 2: only brag with a screenshot attached that shows the open container with loot. No screenshot -> it never happened!

Rule 3: let us know what kind of container you picked

Enjoy! :)

• Cool 7

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,595 battles

I'll bookmark this thread, so I can see all the pretty things that I will never get.

• Cool 9

[TAITO]
Players
325 posts
4,917 battles

I'll bookmark this thread, so I can see all the pretty things that I will never get.

Aww dont be so certain!

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Is there any data anywhere about what loot will have what chance? I know of a site where you can see the loot of the super crates plus the drop chance of premium ships. But I'd also be interested in e.g. the drop chance of flags (if there is a difference), if it is always the same credit amount in the credit crates or if it is random etc. Does anybody has any links he/she would share?

Here is the link for the rare crates: https://sea-group.org/?p=1332&lang=en

Also:

Rule 3: let us know what kind of container you picked

Isn't that always the super crate?

Edited by Tungstonid

Players
1,179 posts
9,282 battles

Isn't that always the super crate?

There is a chance to get a super container no matter what container you pick. You can pick a ordinary Credits container but get a super container with amazing loot instead. If people mention what container they picked we might get a clue how high or low the chance is to get a super loot box.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

There is a chance to get a super container no matter what container you pick. You can pick a ordinary Credits container but get a super container with amazing loot instead. If people mention what container they picked we might get a clue how high or low the chance is to get a super loot box.

I know that but I wouldn't consider a super loot crate itself as an amazing loot since you can always get "just" credits out of it. Maybe a combination of a good normal crate (3 items including super crate) plus a good drop from the super loot crate would fall in that category.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,014 posts
13,775 battles

and super is just credits anyhow ,-)

Even the "only" credits Supercrate give slike 10-20 mil :o

[TTT]
Players
718 posts
14,737 battles

like the thread, so if i get this right by choosing the 4th crate increases your chance for a super container, they can drop all three others right? if so why would anyone open any other crate when you can get them all plus a chance of super ones in this one??

Edited by SexyCroat

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,180 battles

Even the "only" credits Supercrate give slike 10-20 mil :o

Well if the Chance is below 1% and normal give a resonable amongh of credits it dont matters does it? I thoght the Point of it were the Chance of a prem and for a colector that dont matter because he has all there is allready and the Things he really wants have no Chance to get thogh a Container ,-)). Now if i could gift a ship i win to one of my friends that would be something else........

Edited by Spellfire40

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

2nd Container was a Super one:

That's what everyone gets. The 5 containers have fixed loot. (see patchnotes)

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,778 posts
8,909 battles

That's what everyone gets. The 5 containers have fixed loot. (see patchnotes)

That's lame. What's the point of that?

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

A gift from wargaming worth 253*22.500 credits + other stuff.

Totally lame.

• Cool 9

[NED]
Players
1,826 posts
6,948 battles

To get you to look at the system with fixed items before you start collecting your own containers and get the randomized items in it.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,778 posts
8,909 battles

To get you to look at the system with fixed items before you start collecting your own containers and get the randomized items in it.

I mean what's the reason for fixed rewards for those 1st 5 containers?

[NED]
Players
1,826 posts
6,948 battles

Hmm probably to prevent people from getting say a gremmy out of the wargaming given containers and others getting riled up about it.

Yeah its hardly a strong argument.

Players
1,179 posts
9,282 battles

Let's see what the patch notes say ...

Each player who has been playing before version 0.5.13 will receive 5 containers (one of every type), as long as the player is at least Level 4 in the Service Record, as a gift after the release of version 0.5.13.

They could have introduced the container and say 'deal with it', but they decided to give *everyone* a container gift worth a couple of million credits plus these insanely good camos that are probably worth 100 doubloons each. But of course there are players who even complain about or question why WG did this. ;)

• Cool 4

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,778 posts
8,909 battles

But of course there are players who even complain about or question why WG did this. ;)

No to the first, yes to the second.

Players
233 posts
4,871 battles

I will not say no to 250 DC2 worth somewhere north of 5.6 million, how could anyone complain about that??

More relevantly I did not realize that Co-Op XP counted towards the containers. Just took the Black Swan out for a spin in Co-Op & not only do I have the Weymouth unlocked but am about a third of the way to my first container, a very pleasant surprise.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,222 posts
30,609 battles

First one i got. Ofc I had to gamble

shot-16.10.20_11.55.04-0153.jpg shot-16.10.20_11.55.17-0992.jpg

You gamble and you lost and got this instead of a supercontainer?

Well I played and won 20 mil cred in my first small container. So I thought maybe it was extra high chance for the first. We will see.

[-TWA-]
Players
886 posts
12,427 battles

You gamble and you lost and got this instead of a supercontainer?

Well I played and won 20 mil cred in my first small container. So I thought maybe it was extra high chance for the first. We will see.

That is a supercontainer he won.

250 x Signal is listed as one of the rare rewards.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
4,277 posts

I managed to get 250 Damage Control Parties, would have taken an Screenshot if I saw this thread. I do wonder though if it's possible to get the Flint through these Super Crates or whether WG have flagged it for Ranked Battles only.

Edited by Commodore_Ahsoka_Tano