Sign in to follow this  
Tivook

Split Topic: Gameplay > Ship relative angle, mod.

4 comments in this topic

[SKANE]
Beta Tester
140 posts
4,336 battles

Thanks for the insult, consider yourself reported as I merely outlined that in this world there is freedom of choice (democracy I think you call it) and I merely said we all have that choice, some just choose not to do act on that option. You have proven yourself to be no more than a poisonous keyboard warrior with no communication skill whatsoever. Insults and attacks seem to be your forte so why not keep them for the battle as no doubt it will make you far more superior than those using cosmetic modifications.

Because your stupidity brings out the worst in people I'm afraid.

But hey, thanks for ignoring the facts and arguments I provided, it's rather sad that you couldn't muster a single counter argument though.

Also:

A. Why stupid? It is openly available to anyone with any form of internet connection, as we all have your objection is nullified.

Is this a fine example of communications skills to you? I'd argue it isn't, if anything it's arrogant and rude to simply nullify someones opinion without a valid counter argument ( just because something is openly available doesn't mean everyone knows about it, knows how to install it or even wants to install 3rd party software ).

If you want to be adressed properly then act properly. Your forum title and post count doesn't make you anything more than an addicted nerd and that doesn't earn you any kind of automatic respect.

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,082 battles

Because your stupidity brings out the worst in people I'm afraid.

But hey, thanks for ignoring the facts and arguments I provided, it's rather sad that you couldn't muster a single counter argument though.

Also:

Is this a fine example of communications skills to you? I'd argue it isn't, if anything it's arrogant and rude to simply nullify someones opinion without a valid counter argument ( just because something is openly available doesn't mean everyone knows about it, knows how to install it or even wants to install 3rd party software ).

If you want to be adressed properly then act properly. Your forum title and post count doesn't make you anything more than an addicted nerd and that doesn't earn you any kind of automatic respect.

From your limited understanding of previous comments, stupid is as stupid does. At no time have I acted incorrectly, it is you who attacked and verbally abused. Frankly it shows up your limited intellect as you fail to construct a valid argument against any quotes. My forum title and post count means nothing so you mentioning it means you have one large chip on your shoulder. Jump into the sea, you may find a fish big enough to go with that large chip.....

[SKANE]
Beta Tester
140 posts
4,336 battles

From your limited understanding of previous comments, stupid is as stupid does. At no time have I acted incorrectly, it is you who attacked and verbally abused. Frankly it shows up your limited intellect as you fail to construct a valid argument against any quotes. My forum title and post count means nothing so you mentioning it means you have one large chip on your shoulder. Jump into the sea, you may find a fish big enough to go with that large chip.....

At no time have you acted incorrectly? Yeah.. Says you! However there's more people than you in the world and I don't agree so there's that.

I've provided plenty of arguments, if you fail to see them then I pity you. 3000 posts and has huge problems identifying a valid argument. Sheesh, these forums must be stuffed with garbage then!
Edited by Tivook