Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pincopallino945

How many levels can we reach?

15 comments in this topic

Players
105 posts
15,744 battles

I'm Level 12, how mutch can i upgrade my level?

Another question: at Level 12 i read "Reward for reaching this level" and under this i see a conteiner "issued". But i never received the content ... Why?

[-TXG-]
Players
2,377 posts

Another question: at Level 12 i read "Reward for reaching this level" and under this i see a conteiner "issued". But i never received the content ... Why?

With over 6000 battles you got the level 12 issued stuff a long time ago. 

[UNICS]
Players
293 posts

With over 6000 battles you got the level 12 issued stuff a long time ago.  even ask for this?

Fixed it for ya

• Cool 1

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles

It is a good question, as I haven't gotten the listed account level 12 reward either. It lists 25 of pretty much each premium consumable, and I don't even have that many of most of them. I've always used standard consumables in my games. This may be an issue involving those of us who automatically reached level 12 when it was introduced to the game.

Edited by Agantas

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,507 posts

I can't remember when they implemented those level rewards, but when they did this existing accounts didn't get the rewards retroactivly. Only players who reached a new level after the patch got the benefits of those gifts.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
773 posts
7,419 battles

Pretty sure I remember logging in and getting some stuff retrospectively when they changed the levels and rewards.

But the notification only pops for a few seconds and it's hidden away bottom right of the screen...

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
5,688 battles

You got it automatically upon logging in after they increased the lvl cap. It was a long time ago.

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,507 posts

Pretty sure I remember logging in and getting some stuff retrospectively when they changed the levels and rewards.

But the notification only pops for a few seconds and it's hidden away bottom right of the screen...

Trust me, I would have noticed the influx of extra credits at that time. It would have more then doubled the amount I had back then. The same goes for the premium consumables. I still do not have 25 of each and there are some I never used. Not to mention the sudden premium time. And there were threads back then that complaint about the issue that we didn't get those things.

Beta Tester
1,739 posts
1,771 battles
Just checked my account. Also says issued but never got them. I am totally sure because I never used some types of consumables at all, and do not have them left in stock.
Edited by Nethraniel

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles

I do recall the notification popping up when I logged in after level 12 was introduced, but I didn't actually get the reward consumables. I still don't have them.

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Trust me, I would have noticed the influx of extra credits at that time. It would have more then doubled the amount I had back then. The same goes for the premium consumables. I still do not have 25 of each and there are some I never used. Not to mention the sudden premium time. And there were threads back then that complaint about the issue that we didn't get those things.

On every single change to the Account - Levels (2 or 3 times ?) the existing accounts received the difference when logging in.

So what you are writing here is not true. Please link the threads you are referring to because I only remember the typical whine threads of specimen who could not remember they had already received the old "rewards".

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

It was written in the patchnotes and answered on this forum multiple times that the changed rewards were not given out retroactivly.

Rewards for a new level are given out retroactivly.

Weekend Tester
1,674 posts
10,278 battles

That is the current maximum, so no more improvements until they unlock new levels.

To note, in the in-game service record there are placeholders for levels until level 20. Of course this does not mean that 20 levels will be implemented.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,328 posts
5,744 battles

Lol this thread with everyone certain they didn't get them.  When the game came out there was fewer than 12 levels.  As they expanded it wasn't just a case of sticking new levels on the end, they inserted them in the middle.  So, rank 12 now was originally something like rank 9, and if you got to rank 9 when it was the top you got the reward for that level.  Then when they inserted a new level 2 and 4 and later another level at 4 you automatically gained those levels but only the rewards for the newly inserted levels.

However, the last level was added a long time ago, perhaps 9 months ago.  I remember some people being confused and expecting the top level reward multiple times but no one thought that they straight out didn't receive anything.

Beta Tester
1,739 posts
1,771 battles

Lol this thread with everyone certain they didn't get them.  When the game came out there was fewer than 12 levels.  As they expanded it wasn't just a case of sticking new levels on the end, they inserted them in the middle.  So, rank 12 now was originally something like rank 9, and if you got to rank 9 when it was the top you got the reward for that level.  Then when they inserted a new level 2 and 4 and later another level at 4 you automatically gained those levels but only the rewards for the newly inserted levels.

However, the last level was added a long time ago, perhaps 9 months ago.  I remember some people being confused and expecting the top level reward multiple times but no one thought that they straight out didn't receive anything.

No, the confusion was rather, that the rewards got changed at some point, which, for my part, I didn't know. After reading into that, I am quite sure I got the 3m credits for level 12... but I could not remember if it was always consumables. So, I did not get any condumables, that is for sure, but now I know, I received 3m credits instead.
Edited by Nethraniel

Sign in to follow this