Sign in to follow this  
Cynd3r

Update Performance and Stability Feedback

14 comments in this topic

Players
125 posts
98 battles

Hello,

Please post all  feedback regarding the update stability and performance here.

[10GO]
Players
353 posts
9,550 battles

Perfomance of the In Battleloading degrades to piss poor at the moment. I do not get loaded into estuary map at all.... Additionally the whole loading into a Battle Process is maxing out the available RAM to the Max wich leads to freezes. And that says a lot considdering i sit behind an i7 with 32GB Ram. I have to activly stop the WOWS Process and Start it up again to get into the battle.  Additional feedback if you place me on Estuary with a ship and i respond to the ensuing question that i strongly disliked that battle please don't set me up 2nd time in a row for the same map in the same ship with in retrospective even worse matchmaking.... 

After review i can even relate to a server glitch because the used Scharnhorst was loaded with HE. I didn't have that Ammunition loaded when i ended the Battle but magically it returned into beeing preloaded both times.

Edited by The_Reichtangle

Players
262 posts
7,505 battles

Every couple of days I experience game going to black screen and total shutdown, and a further inability to relaunch the game. I am not having any problems with any other pc activity or games, only WOWS.

[OFFS]
Players
125 posts
21,090 battles

@     The_Reichtangle

For me the slow (/hanging) battle loading comes from a slow 5100 rpm HD  .  RAM and graphic card performance do not help with that.

RAM is maxed by Windows - they do not unload anything until they need to. So if you use apps they tend to fill all available space. Do not affect performance if they are inactive.

The default loading happens as while you restarting the game your ship is treated as bot. When I enter late or re-enter the battles I find my 2.2 min torpedoes loaded.

Edited by TataLup

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
Players
23 posts
9,290 battles

Hello Developers,

after the patch today i had an criticall error (no mods, no changes at all) that my screen went black, and the game was not responding anymore. this was the first time since iam playing world of warships. I queued up and in the queue it happend. 

best regards

Players
1,071 posts
8,155 battles

Extreme FPS drop when there is a smokescreen near. FPS goes down from usually stable 55+ to 8-10 FPS. Nothing changed on my hardware, driver, config and WoWs never made any FPS problem but they started with 0.5.13

• Cool 1

Players
35 posts
3,179 battles

Extreme FPS drop when there is a smokescreen near. FPS goes down from usually stable 55+ to 8-10 FPS. Nothing changed on my hardware, driver, config and WoWs never made any FPS problem but they started with 0.5.13

This I've also mentioned in another forum post, my fps drops from 72 to 40 when there is smoke, in a high end PC with an i5 and 16 RAM and AMD RX 480.

Seems like it's the graphics engine which can't cope well with all this detail on the map?....

[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
150 posts
5,660 battles

Large FPS jumps in game.  Going from 70+ FPS down to 15-20 FPS when panning the camera, no recent software updates for my PC, only affects WoW and only noticed it since the Halloween patch.  

running:

i5 3570K

24GB DDR3

R9-290 graphics

run on an SSD with Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Players
27 posts
2 battles

I find the port lags quite a bit.

Also during the battle loading screen, the ship compare hardly ever works. You see the enemy players name which can be in pink if he's been having a bad day.

PS. no mods installed

Edited by Ollie_Mix_Grill

Beta Tester
3,901 posts
13,814 battles

Perfomance of the In Battleloading degrades to piss poor at the moment. I do not get loaded into estuary map at all....

Had that happening, too, but on other maps.

Players
4 posts
3,063 battles

Really bad fps now, was able to get 20 to 30fps and no lag at 900p with everything turned down. Now even at 768p its 8-12 fps and severe lag.