Cynd3r

General Feedback

12 comments in this topic

Players
125 posts
98 battles

Hello,

Please post all general feedback regarding Update 0.5.13 here.

Here are the links to the other feedback threads:

Edited by Cynd3r

Beta Tester
450 posts
5,505 battles

I wasn't able to find a better place for it, but I'd like to request some attention to the ingame chats in port. Every now and then, the chats are cleared for some reason and you might not be able to see what was written there before the texts disappeared from all chats. I think it's been like this from the beginning, but if we're finally bringing clans and with it some actual social interaction we need to be able to communicate. We might actually get some spark into this game with clans and social improvements so let's not completely waste the chance.

• Cool 1

[PMPT]
Players
9 posts
5,427 battles

i thinks all new patches from 0.5.11 is going worse and worse,i thinks  WG want to force us to buy a premium time and play more agressivelly ,if you have free account at tier X you barelly made +50k credits...if you earn more you are the lucky one...maybe its not a problem with earning credits,its just a high service cost...if you have zao witch is tier X japan cruiser you must pay 170k credits or even more if you dont have flags on it....and to go back we got that conteiners to feels like not being robbed....they are loosing players and they relajz * is because of new economy counter... mot to say you must pay the full service cost even if got just a scratch...before you just paid for lost HP ... and its unfair why to pay full repair cost even if you dont get damaged after all...and another thing teamplay i dont relise that type of gameplay  i made 5x defended flag,sinked 2 ships made 100k damage  in domination and not made enough credits to pay service cost...what to say in the end? Wow is not the same what i played before, not enjoyable like before not get satisfatcion like before  .. sorry for my negative comments and for my bad english...farewell captains...

Edited by Bumbar0230

Players
1,071 posts
8,209 battles

After this patch i have a massive FPS drop in ranked, when there is smoke. Before i always had 40FPS+, now i drop to 10-12FPS when there is a smokescreen near. Nothing changed on my settings, drivers, etc.

Players
178 posts
Just played my first game after today's update where after I changed from guns to torps on Kamakazi R,  I end up with no guns indicators on screen, no player identification, only the green sectors for torps, this has been occurring off and on for 5 months or more, still hoping for a fix? .................... the game also crashed after the interface disappeared. 

[HF_30]
Players
1,320 posts

Fix matchmaking for tiers 5 and 6 ffs. It has been clear enough right after introduction of the +1 cap for up to tier 4, that this had unwanted side-effects and it's overdue to address them.

• Cool 2

[KOOKS]
Modder, Beta Tester
1,340 posts
3,342 battles

The Gneisenau premium camo is smudged on the right side upfront, the black line there. Not critical, but still.

Players
4 posts
5,395 battles

I contacted the support yesterday, and i will copy paste the text here as well: (pls. mods do not edit the post)

Dear Support, I know you think that your matchmaking system is "balanced", but i tell you it is not. Especially in ranked battles. May the ship types are closely the same comparing the teams, but the skill of each player is don't. That means breaking winning and loosing streaks. Untill a reached rank 5 i had closely 80% winrate in ranked battles by playing only battleships. After reached rank 5 the amount of looses increased heavily. Today morning i needed 1 or 2 starts to reach rank 3, and i managed to get an 8 loose streak (shown 6 in the screenshot). So, if i loose one more stars i will be droped to rank 6!!!!! again, what is unfortunate. I don't say, that i do not mistakes but the fact that i allways try to cooperate and communicate with my teammates, what generates reports against me and also some chatbanns is a preaty stupid thing. Because stupid people do not listen, do not communicate and moreso do not cooperate. Also in ranked battles the "caping thing" should be rewarded less than in randoms. People with destroyers gets more XP and looses no stars because their just simply capped a zone and died, and ppl who does 100k+ dmg gets nothing when the team looses and also loose starts. Now, you shoud consider to remove "the first xp does not loose a star thing" because it maked the players not cooperate, or just do a fcking skill based mm to play with wise ppl, because that is terrible. Loosing that much makes the ppl pissed, and ruins the game experience. I know, that you will come than with a Ctrl + C - Ctrl + V prewritten BS, but my "speach" might helps and you send this letter to a person who actually cares and does something. Sorry for being a douche, but i thing i was clear and understandable. Best regards, Voiceless

So, All in all people do not give a damn to cooperate each other in ranked battles in the current season. They also do not take any sacrifice for the team, and i think in ranked battles that is what causes the high amount of looses. Also people in destroyers annoyes me the most, because they are fast, they cap a zone. A lot of times they do not care to support the team (e.g. smoke up, spot, etc.), after they capped in they just yolo in and die with couple thousand dmg. They are happy with their first XP of the team, because they got a load for caping, they not lost any. Why should they care to stay alive, if they don't understand thier role? They might win a battle sometimes what gives them extra stars. And i will not going to tell any words about the skill of the people, because i could not stop writing the rest of the day. They might have a bad day, or just bad luck i don't know, but in the 3rd time in a row doing the same wrong thing below rank 5 makes me think. I don't say and mean, that i'm perfect or anything, just pls. people play wisely. Use your head, just think.

Sorry for the whine parade, but i think it describes what is wrong with the people nowdays.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,453 posts
13,851 battles

There's still an issue with planes being invisible in cyclones when playing as CV.

Players
87 posts

repair-costs for PVE-fighing since 13,1 are  now horible !!

WG ignore the fact, that many of players from a  mmorg-game  are PVE..

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/42864-co-op-pve-or-random-battle-pvp-and-why/page__st__20

PVE=28,57%   , PVP =28%  had so votet !!   and WG ignore this

read also the comments in this threat

when wargame does pressing these players into PVP, so they will

go and also their money.

I will spend no more money to the Server, until the PVE  repair-cost are correctet