Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
V00Doo

Montana - nothing but overpens.

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
13 posts
7,391 battles

ok this may have been asked before, for that im sorry if this is a repost, but.. i have noticed lately that my Montana no matter what im firing at be it heavy cruiser or another BB im getting nothing but overpens for example, came face to face with a yamato he was broad side on to me with his guns facing the wrong way, at about 10-11km fired full salvo into mid of his ship all shells hit but all bar one where over pens and did very little dmg 2-3k per shell, the final shell bounced, on a cruiser i can understand the over pen but on battleships ? ....now im reloading so i turn nose on slighty angled  to him he fires and takes half my health O.o . now this has happens almost every game i play in this ships (not the yamato situation) but the constant over pens. anyone else have this problem. or am i just been a tool and doing it wrong ?

Players
465 posts
5,264 battles

I've noticed that no matter what i do, i get regular penetrations on dds with Montana when I shoot at them. Especially russian dds. Cruisers get citadeled no matter the angle if they are not Zao. I dont have problems with overpens.

Sign in to follow this