monksuu

ARP Kirishima is shown as a Kongo

4 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
2,719 battles

I have something wrong with my client, I think. For some reason, an ARP Kirishima has all Kongo graphics and information everywhere except in the detail report section.

teamscore.jpg

detail.jpg

Players
3 posts
2,719 battles

No bug, you do not have Yokosuka port enabled.

Thanks for answering, Col. Pete!

I have an ARP Hiei and I know I can play that ship only when I'm in Yokosuka but I didn't know that you have to be in a certain port to enable seeing special ships in the match too. That's weird!

I think it's a bug if a ship is called ARP Kirishima in ONE tab but Kongo in other tabs (including the match). If it's not considered a bug, it's awkward game design. ;)

Supertester
252 posts
5,585 battles

Thanks for answering, Col. Pete!

I have an ARP Hiei and I know I can play that ship only when I'm in Yokosuka but I didn't know that you have to be in a certain port to enable seeing special ships in the match too. That's weird!

I think it's a bug if a ship is called ARP Kirishima in ONE tab but Kongo in other tabs (including the match). If it's not considered a bug, it's awkward game design. ;)

Well not really, since a lot of people where complaining about that the don't want those "Cartoon" ships in there port and not in the battlefield because of course the colors are strong and the don't want to see them (why else the would disable the yokusuka port).

That is not a bug since in the detailed DMG report Screen of course it will Show ARP since the Ship that was driven is not a normal Kongo in the Database. It was the ARP Kirishima.

Probably the will leave it like it is at the moment since the have better things to fix then those miner details ;)