Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
0BlackSkull0

[MOD][0.6.4.0] Blackskull's Mod port | Tracer, HUD & Camo mods | NEW: Z-52 baltic prem camo

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

46 posts in this topic

This is my harbour where I present you, my fellow captains, my mod creations or link my recommendations.

At first you will find the download section so you don't need to scroll all the way down if you are familiar with my mods.

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lbh48lf63zrph/World_of_Warships_Mods

Instructions:

Installation: Put all the files found in the downloaded folders into your res_mods/"gameversion" folder located in the installation directory of World of Warships.

MODS:

Tracer:

Changed Tracers for better visuals. You can differ between own and friendly shells. Two versions: One with and one without AP icon change.

6uxj340og0yom41zg.jpg

UI Mods:

- Small HP bars: Small HP bars and distance got added from medium to long range for ships and planes.

wafjvdx3cu2e9t9zg.jpg

lrd17dwop5i2t9czg.jpg

- Better ship icons in shipcarousel: Shipicons from the techtree added to the shipcarousel. Second version in combination with extended techtree, so you can see all hidden ships in the techtree as well.

dajsf7anacrs3gyzg.jpg

Camouflages:

- Camouflage collection: Various camouflage changes like green Japanese camo got changed to a more blue one, US 3rd camo with little more black, no purple on KM camo, Atago and Scharnhorst colour slightly changed and more (IOWA Camo included!)

shot-16.12.27_21.54.35-0964.jpg

d7ba3var5l5l8dozg.jpg

39kzz9ijcpbgu8qzg.jpg

ximg.php?fid=39247777

ximg.php?fid=44677660

Recommendations:

I use Adiyas Flag mod as well and it is done pretty dam well! Check it out!

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/27514-mod-historical-naval-ensigns-flags-in-2k-hd/#topmost

Some of my mods can also be found in Aslains Modpack, he has a lot of other cool stuff too in his pack so check it out if you don't know it already!

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/12780-mod05111-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-wpicture-preview-v5111-00-20-09-2016/#topmost

Have fun and stay tuned. Also let me know if you have problems, suggestions or just give me your feedback how you like my creations.

Cheers BlackSkull

7 people like this

Camouflages:

- IOWA Camo: Replaces the 4000 dubloons camouflage with the camo she is actually wearing. Fully functional, you can mount and demount the camo. (Some minor changes to stuff also located on other USN ships, you will barely notice or find it even more appealing)

shot-16.12.05_10.44.37-0599.jpg

- Montana Camo: Replaces the 5000 dubloons camouflage with a camo inspired by the Iowa camo. Fully functional, you can mount and demount the camo.

r4tz7p6wc35pnr4zg.jpg

- Des Moines Camo: Replaces the 5000 doubloons camouflage with the camo from an old WG illustration. Fully functional, you can mount and demount the camo.

uvb0brrnggkd1bbzg.jpg

- Gearing Camo: Replaces the 5000 doubloons camouflage with a camo I found on some Gearing class models. Fully functional, you can mount and demount the camo.

cccdovivjouo8uqzg.jpg

- Z-52: Replaces the 5000 doubloons camouflage with the baltic camo. Fully functional, you can mount and demount the camo.

egby2fb1qcyokatzg.jpg

1 person likes this

All mods updated to 0.5.12.0!

Prinz Eugen change in the camouflage collection. (Eagle camo gone, got replaced by baltic camo. Baltic camo got replaced by old, all grey camo)

1 person likes this

Update: 0.5.13.0 ready.

- Updated all mods except "tracer without AP" (no change needed) and "shipcarousel + extended techtree" (will be updated soon)

Could you include in the ship icon files the RU navy flags?

Also, Could you enlarge the ship icons and the flags in the compact version? The below screenshot shows how small the flags and ship icons are:-

vZfD0aZ.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by ABED1984

Could you include in the ship icon files the RU navy flags?

Also, Could you enlarge the ship icons and the flags in the compact version? The below screenshot shows how small the flags and ship icons are:-

vZfD0aZ.jpg

Thanks.

For the flags check out Adiyas mod, it is really awesome and contains different versions. I use it as well. http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/27514-mod-historical-naval-ensigns-flags-in-2k-hd/#topmost

If I enlarge the ships, they would not fit in the box any more, same for the flags. This is the best choice between visibility and looks. (just tried it again and it is just not good looking)

1 person likes this

@0BlackSkull0:-

How can I reduce the transparency of the flags in the thumbnails?

Have you downloaded Adiyas flag mod? If yes and you have ship flags + UI flags, just look in your res_mods folder under gui/nation_flags you find the flags for the harbour. Just edit them with something like gimp (editor) and add more transparency to them. If you don't want to download Adiyas mod, you have to extract them by yourself. You need this files: http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/61322-tool-05130-get-your-wows-unpacker-here/

You find the flags under res/gui/nation_flags. Extract them, edit them and put them into the res_mods folder under the same path.

Cheers

I downloaded (Adiyas) mod and duplicated the layers to make the flags clearer.

Thanks.

I downloaded (Adiyas) mod and duplicated the layers to make the flags clearer.

Thanks.

And I say thx for this tip mate :D so much easier than my approach to reduce transparency! 

1 person likes this

And I say thx for this tip mate :D so much easier than my approach to reduce transparency! 

I felt lost in GIMP so I kept messing around .:popcorn:.

Can I use Photoshop as well?

Edited by ABED1984

I felt lost in GIMP so I kept messing around .:popcorn:.

Can I use Photoshop as well?

Of course if you are more familiar with it.

Update: techtree+extended techtree updated

Edited by 0BlackSkull0

1 person likes this

// Update for 0.5.14

All mods updated, except for extended techtree.

New camo for Prinz Eugen (Her old one replaces baltic, baltic replaces eagle!)

New colour for Zao and Hindenburg camo (only slight changes for Hindenburg though (Black turrets))

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0