MrConway

The World of Warships Modpack!

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

206 posts in this topic

The MonstroMarker mod doesn't seem to work for me (it should show consumables activated by allies) in the newest version.

Any chance of an update on this?

I quite fancy trying it out, but with the fully patched game it currently won't install  - says the game or modpack is the wrong version. 

Cheers   :)

The only mod I want is the one that shows enemy angle in relation to my angle. The little circular one.on the left of the hud everyone seems to use. Is it in there?

The only mod I want is the one that shows enemy angle in relation to my angle. The little circular one.on the left of the hud everyone seems to use. Is it in there?

Yes it's in the WG modpack.

However, if that is the only one you need, you can also use the russian express modpack.This gets updated a few hours after the release of a patch.

I just hope the next updates will make mods useless. Modders are cheaters, nothing less!

Hey guys!

You can find the 0.6.6.1 modpack here

I just hope the next updates will make mods useless. Modders are cheaters, nothing less!

Would be nice if you gave a reason for that beliefe? In what way is my desire to spice up sounds and get more options to individulise my interface cheating?

Possibly a "doh" moment, but I'm going to ask anyway...

Having re-installed the game and downloaded the mod-pack, I don't see any way of having the ALT function permanently enabled. Am I missing something very obvious?

I have vague recollections of downloading Aslan's modpack way back when I started (gave up on it and thought I'd removed that) but I've had the ALT function on permanently for as long as I can remember.

Is it possible now, in-game or with the modpack?

Hey guys!

You can find the 0.6.6.1 modpack here

I cannot install the 0.6.6.1 modpack because it's missing the Perova soundpack, but the installer still thinks I want to install it and I cannot unselect it because it's greyed out.

Yeah, I got also problems with the modpack. Not only am I unable to deselect the (previously installed) soundpack but the installation get's cancelled (by the installer itself) halfway through the installation process with some russian error message.

Greetings

I certainly dont use any mods, i believe the game provides many assistances and information to the player already.the things that could be better imo are croshairs and maybe give us the option to change the color of the projectiles ourselves. I know some people may be color blind to some colors or they dont have good computers so they wont be able to see incoming projectiles that easy. Whay i really want(i know its gonna sound akward) is the sound of Iowa friring guns had when the game launched to open beta. after a certain patch the gun sound changed for some reason but i really liked the old sound it had. Is there any way to change this by a mod?

Hey guys!

I've updated the link in the OP with the 0.6.7 modpack. You can download it here!

I can't get the gunsight with all the angles to work for me (spider?). Am I doing it wrong?

I don't use modded gun sights but afaik all of them work in the manner that they replace one of the built in one's so just go to your settings and try to see if any of the existing stock gun sights might be replaced by your selected modded one?

1 person likes this

Anyone know how this new nomogram dynamic sight works?

Specifically what is the bottom scale representing?

Slight problem gents, i installed the modpack, now cant see the chat log in game, changed the ones that affected chat, only one i had installed was ship names in chat, but seems to have made no differance. any help would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, rising_uk said:

Anyone know how this new nomogram dynamic sight works?

Specifically what is the bottom scale representing?

I guess one is for 30 knot target speed, angle on bow 90. The other (lower) is for 20 knot target speed.

7 hours ago, shinegrog said:

Slight problem gents, i installed the modpack, now cant see the chat log in game, changed the ones that affected chat, only one i had installed was ship names in chat, but seems to have made no differance. any help would be appreciated.

I had this a patch ago, using two of the four options even iirc. Eventually I just reinstalled modpack without chat mod as it didn't only break chat but you also can't see the quickmessage commands and that is highly annoying. 

On 7/10/2017 at 3:34 PM, CauldronBorn said:

I guess one is for 30 knot target speed, angle on bow 90. The other (lower) is for 20 knot target speed.

Ah! Thank you. That makes sense. Time to really start remembering who's going what speed then. :)

2 hours ago, DreadArchangel said:

Mod pack not compatible  with current version of the game.

Use that thread if you want quicker updates, the MultiPack releases are more frequent/expedient than OP get's updated. 

1 person likes this