You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_FTD_

Odem Mortis Community Cup - Discussions

385 comments in this topic

[-TWA-]
Players, Clan Test Coordinator
315 posts
10,140 battles

No more discussion about this.Everything was solved.

[CR33D]
Community Contributor
252 posts
12,766 battles

A community driven cup that's promoted by WG, meant to show the competitive aspects of the game to the average player and people try to get out of actually showing the community gameplay? What am I even reading lmao

iaKJYmF.png

• Cool 6

[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
68 posts
7,220 battles

EDIT: dumb question, no need to answer.

Edited by Kantti

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

Matchday 1 Wednesday results:

• OMNI vs NAB = 3:0 
  • TAW vs KKtm = 0:3 

Find the current standings here

More games happening today :)

e/ as always you find everything updated in the original post :hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

Matchday 1 Thursday streaming schedule :popcorn::

15th of September 07:45pm CEST | Suicide Squad (Ssquad) vs War Games Germany (WARGG) twitch.tv/thes0cks -> German stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, Atlantic

15th of September 08:15pm CEST | Odem Mortis (OM) vs Portugal Sailors (PorS) | twitch.tv/Crysantos + twitch.tv/Izolate -> English stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, no information about PorS veto'd map

15th of September 08:15pm CEST | FlyingDucks (FLYD) vs Alliance (ALN) | twitch.tv/world_of_warships_fr twitch.tv/chveu -> French stream | Veto'd: Trap, Loop (if we have problems with this series due to the streaming talk that has happened in this topic - twitch.tv/world_of_warships_fr twitch.tv/chveu - will also stream ASEET vs WGP2W)

15th of September 08:15pm CEST | Aseveljet (ASEET) vs Wargaming Pay 2 Win (WGP2W) twitch.tv/flamuu + twitch.tv/OdemMortis -> English stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, Loop

Good luck to all the teams I hope we get to see some great series! :great:

For the next week we will try to cover ALL of the teams that didn't get the streaming exposure and experience during this week, so no one feels left out! :)

Edited by _FTD_
  • Cool 3

[GWDYS]
Players
168 posts
12,434 battles

Ahoy fellow sailors!

if you would like to have your skills enhanced and your sisters happy,  please contact me or SteeL_J4MES (or anybody from GWDYS team) to arrange some training battles.   Default times for training matches are Sunday and Monday between 20:30 and 22:00 CEST) with the same rules (except forms, screenshots,  replays,  aimbots, ....) you just need to ping us via PM, in-game chat or pigeons (GOT fans can send ravens too) and don't forget to send photos of your sisters of course!

Fair winds and following seas!

celeb2k@GWDYS

Edited by celeb2k

[OMNI]
Beta Tester
508 posts
5,264 battles

A reminder for the many games played this evening & after: 

• Teams should request their opponents map of choice 1 hour prior to game start!
  • The 3rd game (random map) will be hosted by the team at the top of match brackets! See rules for more details!
  • The non hosting teams should fill in this form prior to entering the training room/the ok from your opponent teamleader. 
  • Once the game starts, remember to take screenshots while in zoom mode/sniper mode!
  • After the games, the victor of the entire match sends their Screenshots of the battlescreen and teamscore! These must be sent to OMC organisers prior to 23:59 thursday evening (Tonight!)
  • Tomorrow (friday 23:59) is the deadline for organising the next match days for next week! 

Keep in mind, after this week, we will not be as lenient anymore with these rules! This first week, some slack is given, but this will end today! This week, all teams got to know how the entire cup works (what to fill in and when), and this will not change threwout the remainder of the cup. 

We wish luck to all the remaining teams that compete this evening, and remember to have fun!

P.S. 

A updated OMC cup sheet now shows clan logo's & a small clan explanation. Incase teams want their logo/text edited/added, contact one of the OMC organizers with the text/logo in the message. 

Edited by Exustio
  • Cool 3

[OMNI]
Beta Tester
508 posts
5,264 battles

For future reference, i am not the team leader of all the clans (eventhough i created all the clans with logo's & text):trollface:. Teams still need to contact the team leaders via the OMC Cup team member list!

• Cool 1

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

Streaming schedule for tonight:

15th of September 08:15pm CEST | Suicide Squad (Ssquad) vs War Games Germany (WARGG) twitch.tv/thes0cks -> German stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, Atlantic

15th of September 08:45pm CEST | Odem Mortis (OM) vs Portugal Sailors (PorS) | twitch.tv/Crysantos + twitch.tv/Izolate -> English stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, no information about PorS veto'd map (maybe a different game if PorS doesn't show up :) )

15th of September 08:45pm CEST | FlyingDucks (FLYD) vs Alliance (ALN) twitch.tv/world_of_warships_fr twitch.tv/chveu -> French stream | Veto'd: Trap, Loop

15th of September 08:45pm CEST | Aseveljet (ASEET) vs Wargaming Pay 2 Win (WGP2W twitch.tv/flamuu + twitch.tv/OdemMortis -> English stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, Loop

Edited by _FTD_

WoWs Wiki Team, Sailing Hamster, Modder
1,624 posts
2,679 battles

Streaming schedule for tonight:

15th of September 08:15pm CEST | Suicide Squad (Ssquad) vs War Games Germany (WARGG) twitch.tv/thes0cks -> German stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, Atlantic

15th of September 08:45pm CEST | Odem Mortis (OM) vs Portugal Sailors (PorS) | twitch.tv/Crysantos + twitch.tv/Izolate -> English stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, no information about PorS veto'd map (maybe a different game if PorS doesn't show up :) )

15th of September 08:45pm CEST | FlyingDucks (FLYD) vs Alliance (ALN) twitch.tv/world_of_warships_fr twitch.tv/chveu -> French stream | Veto'd: Trap, Loop

15th of September 08:45pm CEST | Aseveljet (ASEET) vs Wargaming Pay 2 Win (WGP2W twitch.tv/flamuu + twitch.tv/OdemMortis -> English stream | Veto'd: Atlantic, Loop

So what excactly will happen with ssquad?

[TTT]
Players
725 posts
15,575 battles

To be honest, we will probably quit the cup, but still waiting on all guys to vote... I mean if a team cant beat you in game, they can out of it... Although i admit one of ours by mistake entered the room prematurely but still, they were offered a free win and took it, so we gave them the second one aswell..

Most probable scenario is us leaving the cup but not yet decided

Suicide squad

• Cool 3

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

Wow, ASEET vs. WGP2W was one heck of a series! I very much recommend anyone who hasn't caught it to watch the VoDs - incredibly entertaining! Very very well played to both teams, and a special shoutout to the casters for match two! Thanks Fara for giving us a game 4 to enjoy! :D

• Cool 6

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

To be honest, we will probably quit the cup, but still waiting on all guys to vote... I mean if a team cant beat you in game, they can out of it... Although i admit one of ours by mistake entered the room prematurely but still, they were offered a free win and took it, so we gave them the second one aswell..

Suicide squad

This is pretty sad to hear, I mean rules are there to be followed otherwise things will be chaotic so them wanting to stick to the rules is somewhat understandable, then again we said for Matchday 1 people should not be too strict because we are just humans one mistake can happen. In the end it is in their hands as you have broken the rules :( so nothing we can do as they are correct if they want to strictly stick to the rules.

I hope you guys stay around if not nothing we can do, one of these happenings shouldn't discourage you completely though not everyone will be like this :great:

Wow, ASEET vs. WGP2W was one heck of a series! I very much recommend anyone who hasn't caught it to watch the VoDs - incredibly entertaining! Very very well played to both teams, and a special shoutout to the casters for match two! Thanks Fara for giving us a game 4 to enjoy! :D

Indeed! Also the ALN series on the french channel was entertaining :)

And I won't forget our Crysantos + Izolate doing a great first cast! Good job to all the streamer, the streams were pretty smooth today!

A BIG SHOUTOUT TO WGP2W FOR ALLOWING THE REMATCH WITHOUT ANY DRAMA!

Edited by _FTD_

[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
68 posts
7,220 battles

I seem to have lost track of post where the tiebreaker maps for different rounds were. Could it be added to the first post?

Players
40 posts
10,036 battles

But lets be fair, thats exactly why we fill out the form. I mean, what damage could that have caused to justify giving away a map win? 

We all agreed to not being to picky and this is extremly picky!

Players
273 posts
2,278 battles

Suicide squad

As I just follow some streams I do not have background, but what I am now reading that you broke rules, got sanctioned and now want to quit because of that.

If so, wow, I am quite wordless.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

Indeed! Also the ALN series on Crysantos Channel was entertaining :)

And I won't forget our french boys! Good job as well, the streams were pretty smooth today!

I'll have to take a look at those too then... damn, too many games, too little time :D

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

I seem to have lost track of post where the tiebreaker maps for different rounds were. Could it be added to the first post?

•  Matchday 1. Trident
  • Matchday 2. Islands of Ice

• Matchday 3. Trident

• Matchday 4. Trap

• Matchday 5. Trident

• Matchday 6. Trident

• Matchday 7. Loop

• Matchday 8. Atlantic

Here you go buddy, these are the randomized maps for each matchday (they were in the rule document by the way :P ) I will include them into the original post too!

Edited by _FTD_

[TTT]
Players
725 posts
15,575 battles

As I just follow some streams I do not have background, but what I am now reading that you broke rules, got sanctioned and now want to quit because of that.

you can put it like that, doesnt matter, my team came here to play for the fun of it, its not much fun what happened today, and we were forced to give 1 victory away after winning the first match. The oponnent wasnt a challenge (no offense) so we could have easily won, but principles at hand didnt allow us to proceed so we gave them the third game away on our own.

Fyi this is not organisers fault, this one goes to the opposing team for taking the easy and gay way to win, which i personally hate and wont support.

This is pretty sad to hear, I mean rules are there to be followed otherwise things will be chaotic so them wanting to stick to the rules is somewhat understandable, then again we said for Matchday 1 people should not be too strict because we are just humans one mistake can happen. In the end it is in their hands as you have broken the rules :( so nothing we can do as they are correct if they want to strictly stick to the rules.

I hope you guys stay around if not nothing we can do, one of these happenings shouldn't discourage you completely though not everyone will be like this :great:

Indeed! Also the ALN series on Crysantos Channel was entertaining :)

And I won't forget our french boys! Good job as well, the streams were pretty smooth today!

well see what the majority says :)

It was day one and half of people didnt even know the rules,hell i didnt do screenshots in that forst game i didnt know avout them, as said we play only for the fun of it, so mistakes happend and noone really told us that we cant enter the room without permission. Blame is on us couse we did it in the end (with or without purpouse)

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

And as always, I will update the topic tomorrow with all the necessary results!

Saturday we will have the schedule for Matchday 2 so you can expect that to be online by Sunday the latest (EU vs NA showmatch requires my attention too so I don't have too much time on saturday :( )

The streaming schedule will follow shortly but I will post everything and also include everything into the initial post!

Teams keep in mind to schedule your games for the next week Matchday 2 (Tuesday-Thursday) until tomorrow Friday 16th of Sep. till 23:59pm and fill in the form so we have the details! 

Edited by _FTD_

Players
105 posts
17,171 battles

Indeed! Also the ALN series on the french channel was entertaining :)

And I won't forget our Crysantos + Izolate doing a great first cast! Good job to all the streamer, the streams were pretty smooth today!

We didn't cheated and we are not guilty, there was a misunderstanding and we didn't know that as the information was not relayed properly so we said you can see our load out for that game and the next game and still its is logical that they took the free win because they know they cant beat us the hard way and we gave them the next game as a gift in protest atleast they need to man up for that. 

Thats all I wanna say and about discouragement event like that do discourage us and we are humans after all.

The game stream was hosted by Socks you guys can view how we played against WARGG and won first game and the difference is there ppl just need to man up for that.

Edited by dark6799

[WGP2W]
Players
987 posts
10,091 battles

Damn, I have only 60 seconds to send them in. Ah, damn. I failed. Sending now, if that still counts.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

[WGP2W]
Players
987 posts
10,091 battles

Damn, I have only 60 seconds to send them in. Ah, damn. I failed. Sending now, if that still counts.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Ah, karma. Forum time says, it's 22:00 CEST at the moment. Sending screens now.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x