Jump to content
Timewarp76

[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz Community (EU) English/Mature/Fun

97 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1 post
1,858 battles

Hi All!  I'm looking for a new home.. I'm 40 years old and from the UK.  Just left my old clan so have a cool down.  Love clan battles and am mainly a destroyer player (Gearing and Shimi my faves).  My pal silentsalesman will also be looking fore a homer and he's mainly cruisers (various tier 10).

 

Main thing for me is just a chilled environment and laughs.

 

I'll put in an application in a day or so.

 

Hope to speak to you all soon.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles
17 minutes ago, CrankyBen said:

Hi All!  I'm looking for a new home.. I'm 40 years old and from the UK.  Just left my old clan so have a cool down.  Love clan battles and am mainly a destroyer player (Gearing and Shimi my faves).  My pal silentsalesman will also be looking fore a homer and he's mainly cruisers (various tier 10).

 

Main thing for me is just a chilled environment and laughs.

 

I'll put in an application in a day or so.

 

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Hi CrankyBen!

Stop on by the discord and we'll get you taken care of!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

Hi silientsalesman,

Feel free to stop by and say hi, look forward to chatting with you!

3 hours ago, silentsalesman said:

Hi gents .

 

As cranky as said looking for a new home will drop on to discord soon and have a chat.

 

cheers silentsalesman.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1 post

I am gonna t o be honest  i  am absoultely smashed given new years.  I am new to WOWS and have exentisive WOT knowledge.  I am too old to care for stats and am new to the game.  Yes I have to someform skill back in the cs 1.0 - 1.6 days but am absultute garbage now. age takes its toll.. beyond which I am awfully eager to learn and for some reason quite enjoayable top play with. 

 

I am _kaiju btw..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles
On 1/1/2019 at 3:30 AM, ObL1x said:

I am gonna t o be honest  i  am absoultely smashed given new years.  I am new to WOWS and have exentisive WOT knowledge.  I am too old to care for stats and am new to the game.  Yes I have to someform skill back in the cs 1.0 - 1.6 days but am absultute garbage now. age takes its toll.. beyond which I am awfully eager to learn and for some reason quite enjoayable top play with. 

 

I am _kaiju btw..

We look forward to chatting with you mate! See you in discord!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

We recruiting come on by and visit, very active discord, 200+ users, Gale league in clan battles and tones of perks. We are on our final grind to upgrade to 50 member slots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

Welcome to our newest member Darth Freddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

Clan battles every Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

Time to join us for some boats action!
Ugly_AF_wows_poster.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Players
2 posts
2,375 battles

Hi Mrs Often here and would like to join BBMM.

As explained in my lf clan request on wows forum im working through the bb lines mainly french and german but have brit japanese and usa in port also. I have a couple of t8 t7 t6 premium bb from xmas box gifts and the rest are solo play grinds. Im concentrating on french and less so on german then japanese with all the rest seldom being at sea.

My level spread id t4 to t6 non premium. 

Im offline from wows for a couple of days but will be around for this upcoming weekend. Excuse the grammar but on holiday and could only pack my tablet for lurking.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
384 posts
7,635 battles
1 hour ago, Mrs_Often said:

Hi Mrs Often here and would like to join BBMM.

As explained in my lf clan request on wows forum im working through the bb lines mainly french and german but have brit japanese and usa in port also. I have a couple of t8 t7 t6 premium bb from xmas box gifts and the rest are solo play grinds. Im concentrating on french and less so on german then japanese with all the rest seldom being at sea.

My level spread id t4 to t6 non premium. 

Im offline from wows for a couple of days but will be around for this upcoming weekend. Excuse the grammar but on holiday and could only pack my tablet for lurking.

Hi mrs often, 

 

i'm on my holiday too, so no worries on that end. Just send an application and we'll make sure you get in. Also i dont know if Timewarp already sent you our discord invite link; otherwise i'll make sure to send you one. 
If you prefer us inviting you into the clan thats cool too; just beware that those invites are valid limited time.

 

Grtz Isoruku_Yamamoto

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

We are recruiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

Welcome to our newest member MrsOften, look forward to some epic games together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8 posts
1,583 battles

We are having a nice convo on BBMM discord on the CV rework and the impact of AA. 

 

If you like a nice community with good banter and gamespecific discussions with your peers send us a message and you can be a part of the best community:) 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
155 posts
2,512 battles

We're nearly have our membership slots maxed out at 50 and have  built up our naval base a good bit. Currently this is our status. We are on our last big grind of 65000 oil for the 5 more slots then we will adjust focus to Free XP, Coal etc... We do events, give-a-ways and social nights. Stop on by and check us out!

BBMM_naval_base_perks.PNG

 

Anyway if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual yet mature community with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting into CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. We have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan and have players that also venture into some other titles, so you have some friends when you need a break from ships. We have a few CoOP only players as well which are a real help and are helping us grind oil for the naval base.

 

We are always looking fun, enthusiastic and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8 posts
1,583 battles

Goood friday all and have a BBMM weekend :cap_tea: 

 

We are still recruiting so dont be shy, please reply :etc_red_button: Fun and games awaits the high seas:cap_win:

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×