SFCGunny313

[AWG] Asymmetric Warrior Group recruitment - 21+ Only

201 posts in this topic

Actively seeking members.

New players welcome - based on maturity/age

Your personality and maturity are more important to me than your ratings.AWG 195x195.png

TeamSpeak server set up (awg.teamspeak3.com).

If you have no desire or interest in using TeamSpeak - please don't bother applying

Clan website established.

http://a-w-g.enjin.com/home

Seeking mature members who are semi-serious while playing in platoon or team battles, enjoy a good joke and laugh, but above all, enjoy playing the game.

As I am an older, shall we say a seasoned gamer, I'm looking for older and more mature players to join me. 

Ideally, I'm seeking players aged 25 or older; players under 25 will be considered by exception, but absolutely NO players under age 21 will be allowed to join the clan

I understand work and family commitments, so I'm looking for players who also understand we are playing a game, and the goal is to have fun.

The clan is primarily for World of Warships, (a few members dabble in World of Tanks and Armored Warfare.)

Will not accept: stat freaks; elitists; racists - I cannot emphasize this enough.

I will not tolerate elitists and stat freaks. Your WTR rating does not define you as a person or player. If you are seeking a clan of "purple" elitist players, move on - this will not be the clan for you.

I am seeking players age 25 and older.

Please apply via the clan website

http://a-w-g.enjin.com/

Edited by SFCGunny313

2 people like this

As the clan is in the beginning stages, I'm looking for players who are qualified and can assist with the following:

• TeamSpeak (Design, operation, management)   - no longer needed

• Website (Design, operation, management) - no longer needed

• Recruitment (assist me with recruiting and vetting players)  - no longer needed

If interested, please submit an application to the clan - there may even be a little reward for a job well done.

Edited by SFCGunny313

Will you look at that :-D

Got a lot of spare time but have had trouble finding a game to invest in. So after getting a 65 inch 4k TV and a PC to pull the resolution I fell back into Warships. Started loosing interest again only a few days in and figured teamwork and community is what Im lacking in the game. Idea was to look for a clan that matches laid back but ambitious and the first recruitment I see is A-W-G.

Not all that familiar with web or TS management but I'd love to help out in any way I can.

Im 33 years old, born and raised in the Swedish countryside. Have a ton of spare time and can be found gaming any hour of the day. Comfortable with speaking English and have a decent mic on the headset. Actually looking for a job where I get a chance to use my English on a daily basis. Often find myself asking....whats the word in Swedish, theres about 3 times as many words in the English dictionary compared to ours. Hence I'd say I know about twice the amount of words in English :-)

Wargaming nick: Fozzmo

Skype handle: Fozzm0

Only scheduled tasks I have during evening is coaching the local football team, usually Mon - Wed but the occasional Tue - Thur. Home before 20:00 GMT those days. Other then that I am wide open from early afternoon till late night early morning. Done a fair bit of World of Tanks, climbed the UFC ladder hard for quite a while, basicly dabbled in all sorts of online gaming but WoW was the one who caught me when it was released. SWTOR ran for a while to, experience of running casual mixed with semi hardcore guilds in both. Do have 3 War Games installed atm but never really multiplayed it.

Edited by Fozzmo

1 person likes this

Fozzmo

If you would, go to the following link to join the clan http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500075823/

Also, if you could answer a few questions (just add them into your message):

1 - How often do you play?  What days/times of day?

2 - Do you play any other online games (World of Tanks, Armored Warfare, etc.)

I'm still deployed to Afghanistan for another 45 days or so, then I'll be back in Belgium.  I'm still managing to enjoy the game from here, even with a 300 ping :)

Doesn't matter if you're a seasoned veteran from Closed Beta Testing, or a new player to Warships - if you're looking for a drama free clan of older players that want to play the game and have fun, and help each other along - this may be the clan for you.

I should be online tonight for some battles and I'll have the TeamSpeak3 server up:   awg.teamspeak3.com

Edited by SFCGunny313

Come and check out our website to learn a bit more about our clan http://a-w-g.enjin.com/

Or stop by and join us on our TeamSpeak to chat with some of the clan members (someone is normally online most evenings)

We are building a great group of members from several European nations already - friendly to new players and happy to help you grind low to mid tiers, or sailing in divisions for Tier 8+ battles and everything in between.

What happens when you get an American, a Brit, a Dane, a Swede, a German, a Belgian, a Norwegian (and more) together?

Exciting battles, camaraderie, fun, laughs, jokes and a drama free clan.

Hello Gunny,

I'm interested in joining an active clan that participates in events and divs.

I'm 32, married and recently blessed (when sleeping) with a second child. Hence my recent games have dropped and I've only been on bashing bots in co-op when the wife is not looking.

Now things are steady, I'd be interested in joining a clan for communication and laughs with like minded people who can relate to real life over games.

I have grinded tier 9 Soviet cruiser and tier 7 Soviet DD. Hope to hear from you soon and can help anyway I can website or recruitment. I have TS and mic... Which Due to hearing of other players will be push to talk due to a toddler with a big mouth in the back ground. 

Hope to hear from yourself or a recruitment officer soon.

We've had a great time the past few evenings - playing in Divisions and joking around on TS