Sign in to follow this  
Pupu_prpr

New T6 Premium - USS Arizona Commentary [137k damage]

5 comments in this topic

[CKBK]
Players
252 posts

The new US BB Premium. It's no Texas, but luckily it's no Atlanta either! A solid ship that doesn't quite reach the potency of the New Mexico though. Some other youtubers spoke of a supposed accuracy advantage, I did not notice any such thing. The spread felt just like the NM.

• Cool 2

Players
842 posts
8,403 battles

WG really screwed up with Texas and Arizona for me. I was really looking forward to Arizona since i'm a huge New Mexico fan, but that AA really puts me of. Warspite has better mid and close range AA, and it gets focused a lot nonetheless. Not a pleasant experience. This will be even worse. Texas otoh has superb AA but I was never a fan of New York in general, so i'm not too interested in Texas. I guess I'll have to wait for South Dakota...

Flamu, when will you take Scharnhorst out for a spin?  

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
434 posts
10,636 battles

That not so good AA is what would hold me back from buying the Arizona, also.

Community Contributor, Players, Beta Tester
367 posts
7,134 battles

The new US BB Premium. It's no Texas, but luckily it's no Atlanta either! A solid ship that doesn't quite reach the potency of the New Mexico though. Some other youtubers spoke of a supposed accuracy advantage, I did not notice any such thing. The spread felt just like the NM.

It's quite interesting to see a totally different take on the Arizona. Thanks for sharing!

Sign in to follow this