Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

Mikasa to be given away via ingame missions on the NA-server.

23 comments in this topic

[KLUNJ]
[KLUNJ]
Beta Tester
1,509 posts
11,772 battles

if you think the mikasa is a nice reward then think again

worst bb in game and guns that couldn't hit anything

I know all free ships are nice but I bet more mikasa get rage sold than any other premium ship

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,353 posts
24,833 battles

Sorry but did we not just get the chance to get as many as 3 tier 2-3 ships just over 1 month ago?

Personally I got Smith and Katori. Both nice little boats. If i had not already got her i could also have got Tashibiana Also a good ship. Unless someone corrects me USA got Bugger all back then?

@MrFingers  Looking at some of you resent Threads. You are getting a little Salty resantly! Suggestion stop bothering about other regions and just keep track on what we get on the EU server

Edited by T0byJug
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

@MrFingers  Looking at some of you resent Threads. You are getting a little Salty resantly! Suggestion stop bothering about other regions and just keep track on what we get on the EU server

I always was a strong advocate of "comparable treatment between servers", and I will keep doing so. That means that I have to keep looking at other servers, and sorry to bother you that I noticed (again) that there are huge discrepancies between what is offered on the NA & RU server, and what is offered on the EU and SEA server.

• Cool 7

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,353 posts
24,833 battles

I always was a strong advocate of "comparable treatment between servers", and I will keep doing so. That means that I have to keep looking at other servers, and sorry to bother you that I noticed (again) that there are huge discrepancies between what is offered on the NA & RU server, and what is offered on the EU and SEA server.

Correct me if i am wrong but RU and NA server did not get the diamond missions and the ships we got with that.. I have the Mikasa and All the ships from the Diamond Missions. ALL 4 are better than Mikasa.

[-AWF-]
Players
1,207 posts
6,812 battles

Correct me if i am wrong but RU and NA server did not get the diamond missions and the ships we got with that.. I have the Mikasa and All the ships from the Diamond Missions. ALL 4 are better than Mikasa.

Correct me if I am wrong but we did not get the Tier 5 Conquer Crimea either, did we?

While I agree that it looks like the NA server STILL is getting better deals then us, the server we SHOULD compare ourself to is the Russian one. And we do not come out on top, naturally.

Edited by von_Boeg

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,569 battles

GNB was huge grindfest (not to mention unfair premium only xp missions) for 2 tiers. RU server get 5 tier for basically 1/10 of that effort. NA once got Mikasa for participation in contest, some Diana and Aurora codes, Tachibana for really easy missions and i suspect this new Mikasa ones won't be much different too.

[NED]
Players
2,225 posts
8,827 battles

Americans are also getting the arizona from the 4th of july and a Murrica texas in the premium shop.

July -August 4: USS Arizona for Sale

Pick up this super-dreadnought -- the Deluxe bundle has a special flag and there's a rewarding mission for any Arizona Commander!

July 1-July 5: "Freedom Spectacular" on Independence Day Weekend

Pick up USS Texas with freedom-emblazoned camouflage and steam towards missions, discounts and bundles galore!

Edited by piet11111

Beta Tester
282 posts
1,216 battles

Americans are also getting the arizona from the 4th of july.

And a Murrica texas.

we will probably get the Arizona on this time frame as well

in an Overpriced bundle :hiding:

Players
406 posts
6,492 battles

Don't pick on Mikasa :( She is a cute clumsy lady. Pls treat her with respect.

That's the point. She's maybe not the best ship out there, but it would be definitely fun to get her.

I will definitely reduce the euromonies spent on wows...

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,569 battles

Americans are also getting the arizona from the 4th of july.

And a Murrica texas.

Considering the word "pick up" (while they can "earn" Mikasa) it's premium shop.
  • Cool 1

Players
245 posts
13,478 battles

WOWS should be same for everyone, not that on NA they have something and we don't, not that RU have something else and we don't. 

The EU WG doesn't want us to have free ships in missions, they want us to SPEND! But even spending, they want us to spend even more (example: last ranked was T8 and everyone had a T8 in his port, now they wanted to make others spend money on new T7 ships for this ranked). 

WE ALL SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM FREE MONEY ANYMORE AND IF WE DON'T GET TREATED ON THE SAME WAY WITH THE OTHER SERVERS, LET THE EU SERVER DIE!

• Cool 1

Modder, Alpha Tester
1,862 posts
1,145 battles

if you think the mikasa is a nice reward then think again

worst bb in game and guns that couldn't hit anything

And getting it for free is far nicer than having to fork out real money for it like people have to do on EU if they want her. Hey ho, I'm forgetting, NA never gets anything. /s

[NED]
Players
2,225 posts
8,827 battles

Considering the word "pick up" (while they can "earn" Mikasa) it's premium shop.

I see how my post could be understood that way so i fixed it.

Sign in to follow this