4,376 battles

Please leave your feedback on the following changes here:

• New functions for Personal Offers
  • Situational awareness indicator 
  • Team-kill informing via chat

[DUBO]
Players
69 posts

The team-kill info in chat is superfluous, the chat is too clogged already without these further notices, that I can't do anything about anyway, except report people, and why should I, it could be an accident for all I know. 

• Cool 3

[FAME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
541 posts
27,478 battles

Too much pink on chat, is useless for sure. If a ship ram another ship, all chat is full with useless info for players and for game...

shot-16.06.28_18.42.59-0756.jpg

C`mon, is not a usefull info...

• Cool 2

[FAME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
541 posts
27,478 battles

Agree. Ok, let`s say a shot, or a torpedo, but not ramming.

• Cool 1

Players
109 posts
4,949 battles

Completely agree. Remove ramming from chat warnings. I really don't care and it takes up half the chatbox or more.

• Cool 1

[VC]
Weekend Tester
132 posts
18,701 battles

Same opinion -  teamdamage info due to collsions is annoying...

• Cool 1

[TMCB]
Players
247 posts
15,069 battles

IMHO there should be an option to complete disable them. They are a bit annoying especialy if team is trying to discuss.

Personal offer... how to check that?

[V888]
Beta Tester
413 posts
32,694 battles

I didn't get to play 0.57 much so am experimenting with builds using the new upgrades in this patch. I have to say that the secondary build in the most Izumo and Yamato is a bit underwhelming. I wonder is it is due to the fact that they seem to shoot AP half the time? Is there decent logic to say when secondary shoots AP? I've never seen a secondary AP citadel... To me that indicates that secondary should only ever shoot HE. Maybe then the damage might improve without making any other changes?

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,412 posts
7,888 battles

Agreed with removing the TK warning in chat for ramming.

It fills the chat up meaning important stuff gets missed to inform me of what? That two ships bumped? Not important IMO.

Beta Tester
1,046 posts
8,508 battles

I'm with the captains before me, the new TK warning in chat is not great. At least remove the TK message for ramming!

For the situational awareness indicator: Finally it works like it should! GREAT JOB!! LOVE IT !! :medal:

Don't know what to expect / check on personal offers though...

[TTTX]
Players
1,841 posts
7,432 battles

I didn't get to play 0.57 much so am experimenting with builds using the new upgrades in this patch. I have to say that the secondary build in the most Izumo and Yamato is a bit underwhelming. I wonder is it is due to the fact that they seem to shoot AP half the time? Is there decent logic to say when secondary shoots AP? I've never seen a secondary AP citadel... To me that indicates that secondary should only ever shoot HE. Maybe then the damage might improve without making any other changes?

The 127mm secondaries on those ships shot HE, the 155 ones shoot AP.

[V888]
Beta Tester
413 posts
32,694 battles

thx for the info Ictogan!

I see the Montana just shoots HE, think I will try and do a secondary build with her and compare damage output.

Players
26 posts
1,437 battles

Too much pink on chat, is useless for sure. If a ship ram another ship, all chat is full with useless info for players and for game...

C`mon, is not a usefull info...

Yup, agree completely, the pink ramming messages in chat are completely useless by flooding the chat..

Quality Poster
1,695 posts
9,500 battles

One more vote for: at least delete information about ramming ships.

When two ships collide, then collide again, chat is flooded.

It is distracting and useless and I don't find colliding with friendlies to be that big a deal anyway.

Only if one of them is at extremely low health could one of them sink, but that should not really be allowed, IMHO..

Collisions should be bad if you hit someone going full speed ahead, ram your bow into them, not when you grind a little alongside of them..

And what is this about personal offers?
No way to test that, I take it?

I won't get an offer for the Scharnhorst cos I pretty much got everything else already? :hiding:

Ok, fine. :sceptic:

Players
11 posts
7,535 battles

Here's another vote for flooding the chat with pink whenever two friendlies collide. For actual friendly fire it's ok, but not like this.

I see there is a warning and assume further steps will be taken when enough damage has been inflicted - Unless "enough damage" is less than a volley, there's no way in hell anybody would be able to ram their way to TK status.

[PISTN]
[PISTN]
Players
278 posts
5,137 battles

Suggestion - show partial TK damage in chat ONLY for the two ships concerned. 

Also if a friendly is destroyed via TK, show in ALL friendlies' chat. 

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,389 battles

Ramming really shouldn't cause FF warnings in chat.

Have you tried playing coop? It's hilarious. So many warnings for the bots :D

yes. Remove for ramming. It's basically chat spam and reducing the usefulness of the alert entirely. 

Weekend Tester
103 posts
9,959 battles

I'm with the others: too much "noise" in chat for team-damage.

Beta Tester
1,046 posts
8,508 battles

Even with the update its still worse if you get rammed! No one needs this! You can hear it quiet well if someone rams you (horn and screaming metal) that is enough in my opinion!

shot-16.07.01_17.32.20-0136.jpg

[I401]
Players
8 posts
29,055 battles

I don't like the change of situation awareness to useless "Grundlagen der Überlebensfähigkeit" basics of survival ability. That is no useful skill for a destoyer. i want to select myself.