Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ionutdragut

Sugestoins about game play and developers

3 comments in this topic

[D_RO]
Players
9 posts
20,634 battles

The game play is affected by some players who have other agenda. They don't play as a team and make other players to be nervous and frustrated. It will be good to apply a penalty from every report received if your karma is zero, a penalty in CR to make them aware for mistakes.... if player karma is positive it means that player make more good deeds then bad deeds. A team cant apply a penalty if one player refuse to play with team, resulting team loss. So, a team frustrated by one player it be nice to punish, in some measure, that player by according negative vote . If the player doesn't care about that negative vote because he has zero at karma his attention will be attracted by loosing 10 000 CR and receive a message in game stats.

Weekend Tester
1,232 posts
10,275 battles

If only the other 80% of players actually used the compliment system.

Note: I didnt put /Report system because a lot of people spam that for no reason.

Sorry to say but your idea falls flat on its face.

Edited by Srle_Vigilante

[D_RO]
Players
9 posts
20,634 battles

I forgot to mention what is more important... in Ranked Battles one player inactivity or bad intention is crucial for hole team... a 10 000 CR penalty don't kill anybody , just attract attention, and from spammers we have a 7 opinions per a day, so they can spam just 7 times. I am upset because 8 times in row i have AFKs or rebel players in the team , and i consider we loose the fight just because BBs don't go in cap area and a cruisers slam in the middle of enemy pack regarding all warnings send by the team members... If i receive spam negatives i don't care by 70 000 CR but i wander why i received, so i can rethink my errors... In a fight i had a healthy cruiser fleeing from a DD just because at 15 km it was 2 BBs and that DD killed CV left behind and spot from BBs to take out all remaining fleet. At the replays written on com window that guy typed "KMA" (kiss my [edited]).... so what kind of behavior we like to promote????

Sign in to follow this