Sign in to follow this  
Anthoniusii

Who was the "wise" guy that made the new upgrades in the last patch?

43 comments in this topic

[HELLA]
Players
1,034 posts
21,692 battles

[edited]

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation.~RogDodgeUK

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,265 battles

I'd say that option for NC was already there before today's patch.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
158 posts
8,409 battles

I'd say that option for NC was already there before today's patch.

This.

Also, you have to acutally HIT something at that range.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles

Wait. If it forces Amagis to stop camping at 20+ km from the battle, this might actually make them more effective at actually doing something in battles :P 

• Cool 4

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,412 posts
7,888 battles

You are aware that the option for +16% range was already there before the patch for the NC?

All they did was add +5% secondary range and -5% secondary dispersion to it.

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,520 posts
12,273 battles

Why don't you just sell your Amagi since you obviously hate it so much in topic after topic after topic.

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

Wait. If it forces Amagis to stop camping at 20+ km from the battle, this might actually make them more effective at actually doing something in battles :P 

how does North Carolina kiting Amagi from 22 km away not alowing him to shoot back forces amagi not to camp from 20km range?

it only allows NCal to camp from even more range :unsure:

[KUMA]
Beta Tester
289 posts
11,928 battles

Very much doubt that a load of useless range is going to change the fact that Amagi significantly outperforms NC statistically. 

Players
2,989 posts
11,824 battles

Tier 8 US Battleship: main gun range 23.3 kms PLUS NOW WITH THAT IDIOT'S IDEA 16% more range with plotting room upgrade aka 27,2 kms range.

A Target at 27 km range you can even use its camo rating in a battleship to not get shot at all by you. :trollface:  - or do you plan on a stealth firing NC?! :trollface:)

medium.gif

(not to mention the shell flight time, that is high enough to do taxes before impact and still evade those shots .....)

Edited by havaduck
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,763 posts
16,925 battles

y5dT4os.gif

With 90% of your BB you deal below average damage, so I suggest not using your gun's range to the fullest. USN BB above t7 don't need any range upgrades imo.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
1,046 posts
19,583 battles

BB became at some point random crap, with their dispersion and RNGesus disallowing to hit anything in clear view, rather than prety reliable punishing peoples mistakes their max dispersion became permanent on all ranges. Burning them with stealth shooting became #1 feature of this game, and stealth torping #2. DD and CA became pretty much only relayable classes. And this from mostly a BB player.

Thus you will say that BB are still OP ( by overal statistics), but i will say that unlike me those people must be favored by RNG gods, that  they can still do something in them, for me CA became ships of choice, where you can land all your fired shelss on a manuvering target 15km+.

• Cool 1

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

if we are talking about range lets talk about how kirov outranges mogami, or how MK vastly outranges any other t8 ca.

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

A Target at 27 km range you can even use its camo rating in a battleship to not get shot at all by you. :trollface:  - or do you plan on a stealth firing NC?! :trollface:)

Now THATS what I call an idea!

Stealth firing NC loading HE and burning down Zaos!!!

What  a sweet sweet revenge! :trollface:

• Cool 2

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

if we are talking about range lets talk about how kirov outranges mogami, or how MK vastly outranges any other t8 ca.

well, thats because of balance comrade :trollface:

Players
109 posts
7,210 battles

BB became at some point random crap, with their dispersion and RNGesus disallowing to hit anything in clear view, rather than prety reliable punishing peoples mistakes their max dispersion became permanent on all ranges. Burning them with stealth shooting became #1 feature of this game, and stealth torping #2. DD and CA became pretty much only relayable classes. And this from mostly a BB player.

Thus you will say that BB are still OP ( by overal statistics), but i will say that unlike me those people must be favored by RNG gods, that  they can still do something in them, for me CA became ships of choice, where you can land all your fired shelss on a manuvering target 15km+.

I couldnt say this ant better, you are fully right.

Beyond 18 Km BB`s can only hit water with this insane dispersion.

Sold all my BB`s and went to cruisers only.

It seems that that the Tirpitz is the only BB without dispersion.

Whatever distance they firing they always hit the target full, no matter what position the target is.

This game is becoming a russian disaster.

Edited by Into_Darkness

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

I couldnt say this ant better, you are fully right.

Beyond 18 Km BB`s can only hit water with this insane dispersion.

Sold all my BB`s and went to cruisers only.

It seems that that the Tirpitz is the only BB without dispersion.

Whatever distance they firing they always hit the target full, no matter what position the target is.

This game is becoming a russian disaster.

are we playing the same game?

[MORIA]
Players
600 posts
10,347 battles

Now THATS what I call an idea!

Stealth firing NC loading HE and burning down Zaos!!!

What  a sweet sweet revenge! :trollface:

Haha, i like to spam HE on Zaos in the Khabarovsk, and i swear, the moment they catch fire, im sure i can see the reaction to the rudder, as if they some sort of panic hehe

[G0LD]
[G0LD]
Alpha Tester
1,464 posts
5,529 battles

Well.. some sort of he is playing the same game..

But with different success.. ^^

Players
930 posts
9,329 battles

yes but at "a bit" different skill level :) Amagi is fine and NC has always had that range upgrade which is completely useless and only a noob or someone crazy enough to go for secondaries build would use it.....