Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puxflacet

sunken ships on minimap

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

I always thought that this is the least needed information on the minimap and now with the "last know position" you dont need that information at all because either you see the ship on the map or you see her last known position - you dont need to know where is her grave...and it just makes the minimap very messy. I would appreciate the option to turn this info off.

If you use the vanila client you can turn it off. If you use mods, it might be imposible

If you use the vanila client you can turn it off.

really? didnt know that...i thought back then it was not possible

...If you use mods, it might be imposible...

i know...i even started to think about to mess with the files myself. the sunken ship position is really useless now...unless there will be some scuba diving mod

really? how?

i know...i even started to think about to mess with the files myself. the sunken ship position is really useless...unless there will be some scuba diving mod

Sorry, it is early here and not enough coffee. Was confused with last known position.

I like seeing dead ships but I see your point. I'll put the suggestion in ST feedback and see if the devs will add the option to toggle dead ships off.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0