Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NyronGT

Praise the Tachi!

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

46 posts in this topic

5DV9WhZ.jpg

I feel almost obligated to set this topic up in the name of Tachibana! This ship deserves attention! Essencially, you can treat this topic as a...group? sub-community? for praising Tachibana.

"But it's such a rip-ofF, U cloning Dauntless' topic! U no original!"

No one said i was...Tha hell am i doing with my life? Answering made up accusations...whatevs, i lost my sanity long ago.

Where was i? Ah, yes - more ripping-off.

So, to whomever's got the ship: prove your loyalty to Tachi by posting an image assuring your ownership of this destroyer and your name shall be honoured by expanding the following list!

Tachi Bros:

zFireWyvern

Spellfire40

Kurbain

KL_7

creamgravy

Sonic_157

ZombieCheeze

Trainspite

Shaka_D

Egoleter

SBS

Ictogan

Allied_Winter

_Alie_

Agantas

FM6a

WolfGewehr

Stribog2033

Wargael

GeorgeT1012_gt

fJPPJsy.jpg

wqCBoa2.jpgL5sBoty.jpg

Praise the Tachi!

Edited by NyronGT

4 people like this

"But it's such a rip-ofF, U cloning Dauntless' topic! U no original!"

I'm phoning my lawyer as we speak....

giphy.gif

In all seriousness though, I am happy to see someone else take what I started and apply it to other ships. Even if this is a joke, I still think it is good. :)

Pure colectors ship thogh even with super stealth is hamered by ist slow 5km Torps. Ad Sandbox MM and you wont see many hits ever. Umikaze is fastly supirior.

Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt.jpg

How many credits you get if you sell this naval jewel? :hmm:

375K credits; that's it. :P

A proud Tachibana owner reporting in! :honoring:

Had managed to win it in a competition a while ago.

hVvtSwv.jpg

Just the right boat if my Zao captain wants to go on some late-night sealclubbing adventures. :P

Cl7wC36.jpg

It's definitely not a particularly strong ship, but it's a lot of fun to play because of its unique characteristics.

Edited by Kurbain

1 person likes this

Just got one. Had a compulsive diamond spending moment.

shot-16.05.11_01.42.25-0652.jpg

Two games with it so far. A fun little ship, love the 5 pew-pews.

Also wondering, can she invisifire with AFT or does she need CE as well?

Edit: Nevermind, after intensive research I discovered that she has a 120mm-like firing penalty. A bit saddened.

shot-16.05.11_01.42.25-0652.jpg

Edited by KL_7

@KL_7. You can stealth fire from 7km with Concealment Expert, there's nothing a lone BB or CA can do but burn to death at this tier. Even if you get detected your very hard to hit at range, just keep spamming that HE and dodge incoming fire. If they get close pop smoke and use AP at the superstructure. It's only a shame we can't get tier 4 matchmaking :trollface:

@Spellfire40. The type 42 torpedoes only get detected at 700m, they can even catch out the most battle hardened destroyer captain. Use them like mines.

26761999291_14e68619a2_o.png

I love my tier 2 Benson. The bane of Umikaze and St Louis seal clubbers everywhere :honoring: Hopefully her sister ship, Sakura, will be available in the future. (or at least the OG Tribals)

j3iK0Gn.jpg

Hmm, which picture to choose. 

This one will do:

Yes, this is technically Sakura. 4XCxRhB.jpg

2 people like this

is it any good or how do you play it...I might consider getting one

​its way worse than either its US or IJN conterparts. Puting a highly skilled aptain in her only slightly benefit her (if you skilled AFT bosting her gunrange to over 8km. Ist bigest flaw is its Torpedo range. with 5 km and 44 kn is way worse to Umnis 8km 48kn plus its slow with 30kn vs umis 33. its Substandard in every way.

is it any good or how do you play it...I might consider getting one

It's extraordinarily stealthy. With CE, it can stealthtorp and also becomes the most stealthy ship in the game...I think. Its guns feel almost like Sampson's in terms of RoF. With a skilled player behind the steering wheel, the ship might never become spotted during a battle.

It's also extremely fragile.

​its way worse than either its US or IJN conterparts. Puting a highly skilled aptain in her only slightly benefit her (if you skilled AFT bosting her gunrange to over 8km. Ist bigest flaw is its Torpedo range. with 5 km and 44 kn is way worse to Umnis 8km 48kn plus its slow with 30kn vs umis 33. its Substandard in every way.

The statistics disagree.

oOf2o.png

They can disagree all they want if umi is played as a way thogh by most you dont Need many games to get to T3. Tachi gets played by mostly Players who know what they are doing. I can garanty you the same Person playing both can get much more out of the Umi than out of a tachibana.

The statistics disagree.

Stats and premium ships don't mix well. You have to ask yourself, who plays tier 2 silver ships? Answer: mostly newbies (no offense intended, it's what they are, what we've all been at some point); who plays tier 2 premiums? Usually seasoned players who won one through some contest (or masochists who enjoy the Mikasa :trollface:). Now from these two populations, which one is more likely to do well?

Another good example is Gnevny vs. Gremyashchy. When the russian DDs were released, Gnevny had significantly better stats than Gremy. The later being, objectively, the better ship without a doubt. Then again, the player base was not comparable: Gnevny skippers were, especially in the early days of russian DDs, players who usually knew how to play it to its strength (which were impressive pre HE nerf) whereas Gremy suffered for wallet-warrioring and poor adequation with the game meta in its early days.

1 person likes this

Got mine with a copy of PC Gamer a long while back, I like playing it now and then for some low tier clubbing.

Got mine with a copy of PC Gamer a long while back, I like playing it now and then for some low tier clubbing.

Would you kindly provide a graphic proof of your ship's ownership?

I'll post a picture later. Got the Tachi this morning but I am currently still at work and can't access the game client for obvious reasons.

Ok... now with pictures. First battle and I am not disappointed at all.

Front

shot-16.05.13_18.04.00-0980.jpg

Back

shot-16.05.13_18.04.28-0683.jpg

First battle result

shot-16.05.13_18.18.45-0002.jpg

shot-16.05.13_18.19.20-0812.jpg

Edited by Egoleter

Hmm, which picture to choose. 

This one will do:

Yes, this is technically Sakura. 4XCxRhB.jpg

That damn little piece of **** ship sank my lovely Nürnberg. That torpedo hurt you now :(

Back on topic, you can count me in. Can take a picture of it later and post it when I got time.

Edited by SBS

That damn little piece of **** ship sank my lovely Nürnberg. That torpedo hurt you know :(

Back on topic, you can count me in. Can take a picture of it later and post it when I got time.

*Gives cookie and apologises profusely*

(Drat, now I owe someone a cookie)

qiiy5Yf.jpg

I'm dying way to often, but considering how many others I am taking with me to Neptunes grave...

tachistats.jpg

I even managed to citadel a cruiser three times with HE (don't ask how I managed to do that with those peashooters... I have no idea).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0