You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jammin411

WoWReplays.com April Contests

20 comments in this topic

Players
197 posts
555 battles

Again, due to the overwhelming response to WoWReplays.com I have decided to do another month of prizes and giveaways.  April is going to be structured very differently when compared to February and March though.  Instead of only giving away one prize for the entire month, I am going to do daily/weekly/monthly prizes.  You can find all of the details below.

1 Day of Premium Time

Daily

Every day in the month of April I will give away 1 day of premium time to a user who uploaded a replay the day before.  So tomorrow I will randomly pick a winner who uploads a replay today and issue one day of premium time to their account.  This will happen every single day in the month of April so be sure to upload replays daily to enter.  Everyone gets one entry regardless of how many replays they upload.  So upload 1 or 100 and you only receive one entry into the drawing.  

**WINNERS**

April 1st - bakouri2002 - EU

April 2nd - Brett50 - EU

April 3rd - Mat98 - EU

April 4th - Akur11 - EU

April 5th - beastygi - NA

April 6th - Final_Spark - NA

April 7th - ShockPirat - EU

April 8th - dvang - NA

April 9th - Terran73 - NA

April 10th - CLyDeThaMonKeY - EU

April 11th - aboomination - EU

April 12th - TheBikeMechanic - EU

April 13th - BelgaraththeSorcerer - NA

April 14th - Radu__RM - EU

April 15th - 56th_Karma - NA

April 16th - Garanthor - EU

April 17th - Kingpin61 - NA

April 18th - _Double - NA

April 19th - Amphibiouz - NA

April 20th - Crooq_Lionfang - EU

April 21st - Pelotacas_The_Killer - EU

April 22nd - Zerra_Tank - EU

April 23rd - Redrax - EU

April 24th - Zampy - NA

April 25th - 1Shot_1Kill - NA

April 26th - Special_Kay - NA

April 27th - _Admiral_Nimitz_ - EU

April 28th - victorosborn - EU

April 29th - Izolyn - NA

April 30th - sierra117_accurate - NA

7 Days of Premium Time

Weekly

Every Sunday I will pick a random player who uploaded a replay in the previous week and they will be awarded 7 days of premium time to their account.  Same as before, all it takes is a single replay to get entered into the weekly contest so upload 1 or 100 and you still receive one entry into the weekly drawings.  

**WINNERS**

April 1st - 10th - DUBSTEP - NA

April 10th - 16th - Evoside - EU

April 17th - 23rd - Shmalzbrot - EU

April 24th - 30th - Zumochi - EU

30 Days of Premium Time

Monthly

On May 1st I will randomly choose one player to win 30 days of premium time.  Again to enter you must upload at least one replay to the site in the month of April.  Regardless of how many entries you upload you will only receive one entry into the drawing so things remain fair for all players.  

**WINNER**

April - Ernest_E_Evans - NA

Additional Information

• ​You are eligible to win multiple times in the month so you could potentially win multiple 1 day premiums as well as a weekly or monthly reward.
  • If you upload a single replay to the site it will enter you for that days drawing, that weeks drawing, and the monthly drawing automatically.
  • There is no need to post your replay links on this thread to win. (unless you want to share it with the community.)
  • Any questions feel free to email me at Justin@Jammin411.com or post them to this thread.  I monitor both on a regular basis.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Edited by Jammin411
  • Cool 11

Players
34 posts
5,029 battles

Nice, thanks!

Btw, do I have to upload a replay that I played on the day I submit it to entry or I can upload any replay I like?

Players
197 posts
555 battles

Nice, thanks!

Btw, do I have to upload a replay that I played on the day I submit it to entry or I can upload any replay I like?

I'm not picky, I'll take any replay from any date.  :)

Players
197 posts
555 battles

In case you all hadn't noticed I am editing this post daily to update the winners. 

• Cool 2

[SD_DK]
Players
108 posts

Small query Jammin

At what time do you reset the day? It isn't in your initial post from what I can tell and seeing as you run this with the NA server as well there comes the "problem" of timezones. Midnight isn't midnight and all that.

I realise it isn't a big issue with this particular contest but it would be nice info to have none the less.

Players
197 posts
555 battles

Small query Jammin

At what time do you reset the day? It isn't in your initial post from what I can tell and seeing as you run this with the NA server as well there comes the "problem" of timezones. Midnight isn't midnight and all that.

I realise it isn't a big issue with this particular contest but it would be nice info to have none the less.

So I run a query on the database and filter everything between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 for a specific date.  The server is hosted on US CST meaning the midnight time I refer to is CST.  The good news is if you upload a few minutes late today, it will automatically be added to tomorrows list.  :)

[DUDES]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,795 posts
16,053 battles

Since I wanted to share this replay anyway I might as well do it via this thread: this replay shows what happens if the matchmaker trolls a whole bunch of tier 4 captains at the same time. Beware of full on top tier Murmansk!

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/4222-Z_OnkelE-Murmansk-Solomon-Islands