You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lemasive

How has MM ruined your day today?

28 comments in this topic

[EURO]
Players
506 posts
11,602 battles

Not yet pink I see.

What's up with that ... 'Punisher' ?

I was pink all yesterday then someone blew himself up with my torp and it was removed.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
287 posts
9,550 battles

If a game ruins your day then you really have nothing else to live for.... :red_button:

• Cool 1

[GENIE]
Beta Tester
287 posts
9,474 battles

lol 7 dd in enemy team.. and you in izumo hahaha

My thoughts exactly :D

Beta Tester
1,609 posts

How MM ruined my day......

shot-16.04.01_14.29.23-0043.jpg

By some miracle I managed to kill the Colorado with 5 kills and nearly got the guy in the other one before succumbing to heavy fire. Very enjoyable match and first win of the day in Warspite. I really love that ship! :)

Players
356 posts

How MM ruined my day......

shot-16.04.01_14.29.23-0043.jpg

By some miracle I managed to kill the Colorado with 5 kills and nearly got the guy in the other one before succumbing to heavy fire. Very enjoyable match and first win of the day in Warspite. I really love that ship! :)

Hi

Whats the warspite like to play?.

You have any tips?

Beta Tester
1,609 posts

Hi

Whats the warspite like to play?.

You have any tips?

Have a look at the advice that I and another couple of people put in response to this question by someone else here:

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/48056-warspite-back-in-the-shop/page__st__60__pid__944079#entry944079

She is a really nice ship once you get used to her. Hope this helps :)

Players
5 posts
4,576 battles

My whine is about tiers. My tier VIs always seem to be matched against tier VIIIs, with mine as the crappiest cruiser in the battle. If it was a fair distribution I wouldn't be moaning, but I'm always outgunned and outranged. All I can do is provide AAA cover and that's getting boring. It has been like this for several weeks. I've even gone back to playing some tier III games to try to break the pattern but it's not working.

Players
5 posts
4,576 battles

My whine is about tiers. My tier VIs always seem to be matched against tier VIIIs, with mine as the crappiest cruiser in the battle. If it was a fair distribution I wouldn't be moaning, but I'm always outgunned and outranged. All I can do is provide AAA cover and that's getting boring. It has been like this for several weeks. I've even gone back to playing some tier III games to try to break the pattern but it's not working.

Beta Tester
1,999 posts
6,434 battles

MM screwed me today by putting me in a match with a few forumites, so I had to actually work, so I wouldn't embarass myself. Didn't help though, was a bad match for me

[BOTES]
Players
807 posts
13,196 battles

it put my Gnevny in a match teamed with a fuso that sat dead in spawn for 8 minutes (watching replay til it took damage then only shot at closest enemy - bot?) and a New mexico that was AFK the whole match in a mainly T6/T7 match.

Last man standing in my team.

At the end was surrounded by 4 cruisers and a full carrier airwing ... Somedays it dont pay to log in.

Edited by ShuggieHamster

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

We should really thank community managers for screwing the game experience for two months (still one month of hell). Tier 6 plainly unplayable. You will always get to tier 7-8. Even tier 5 is really bad, often gets to tier 7. Tiers 8 gets into 9-10 way too often. And all of this because of the dumbest Captain Extraction mission (esp stage 2), for toy ships half of the player base does not even want to behold, let alone play. Please think carefully next time before doing something like this. You have ruined game experience for most of us. I start to envy the Russian server that did not have a follow up to the first ARP.

• Cool 1

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,509 posts
6,460 battles

only 2 games it was harsh but the others it was good.... But you cant have it all your way all the time no!

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts

The worst I had today was being in Atlanta with a team that had a lot of DDs... Problem is, it was the friendly team with the DDs. The enemy team only had like 3.

And so I nuked a New Orleans at 4km with torps & AP instead.

Oh, actually, there was a friendly top tier Fuso in one match who did nothing but jack off at the edge of the map and miss every salvo. Sometimes I think it would be nice if every ship had tier 2 gun range.

Edited by StringWitch

[NWP]
Players
4,150 posts

We should really thank community managers for screwing the game experience for two months (still one month of hell). Tier 6 plainly unplayable. You will always get to tier 7-8. Even tier 5 is really bad, often gets to tier 7. Tiers 8 gets into 9-10 way too often. And all of this because of the dumbest Captain Extraction mission (esp stage 2), for toy ships half of the player base does not even want to behold, let alone play. Please think carefully next time before doing something like this. You have ruined game experience for most of us. I start to envy the Russian server that did not have a follow up to the first ARP.

Strange, I don't have this feeling when playing tier VI , VII or VIII ships. It kind of balances out between matches where I am top tier and matches where I am bottom tier.

Also, how is this related to the Arpegio missions?

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

Also, how is this related to the Arpegio missions?

Just read the requirements. The Capital extraction mission requires tier 7 or higher ships. Stages one and two (especially the second stage with a bazillion of damage) take very long to complete. They gave us essentially two month to do so. The higher the tier, the higher the average damage. The whole idea skews the match making, ruining the gaming experience as I was saying. All this for nothing.