Sign in to follow this  
anonym_Jyc7eufkq49p

Every week a patch...

24 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

It`s mostly tomorrow special mode. And few balance changes. Most important one of them is that USN cruisers from tier 8 to 10 will get radar.

Edited by KptStrzyga

[IDEAL]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
669 posts
2,513 battles

I think it's a good thing developers are fixing bugs and introducting new content as soon as they can (provided it works as it should)

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester
892 posts
2,626 battles

Agreed, I'm kinda happy that the devs are quite active with patching and (trying to) improving the game.

I can understand and agree that it might be somewhat problematic if you don't have a very good internet connection though. :(

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

I think it's ridiculous to see every week at least 1-2 gigabyte of updates or patches. :child:

Think positively:

Current client still plays back 0.5.3 replays.

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,418 posts
11,878 battles

I think it's ridiculous to see every week at least 1-2 gigabyte of updates or patches. :child:

Welcome in the world called Online Gaming. :honoring:
  • Cool 1

Players
1 post
404 battles

Yes it's very nice that they are fixing bugs so fast, but still every week updates for 1-2 GB it's too much. I don't think that for fixing bugs you need so much to change in the game. would like to hear any answer from administrators :)

[FRF]
[FRF]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
269 posts
16,591 battles

I think it's ridiculous to complain that developers are working on a timely schedule and provide more content and game fixes. As someone else said above : welcome to online gaming :) .

Players
4 posts
296 battles

Support you with all my hands legs and whatever possible. 

Can anybody tell developers, that are doing crap? 

I don't play often. And instead of playing I update....

This week is second!!!! fcking time I wait and not for small 50 megs but 1G update. 

Hey!!!!

Update once a month ok?!!!

Hold your fcking improvements in pocket test it and then release like normal people can do!

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
296 battles

I think it's ridiculous to complain that developers are working on a timely schedule and provide more content and game fixes. As someone else said above : welcome to online gaming :) .

you are ridiculous, we are here to play and not to update. Howgh

[FRF]
[FRF]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
269 posts
16,591 battles

You're trolling right ? :ohmy:

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,418 posts
11,878 battles

So you rather play an game with bugs/no new content/.... than update the game once in a while? :sceptic:

Players
28 posts
9,696 battles

I can understand the frustration when its a 1gb patch & there's not a scrap of info anywhere as to what its for. First thing I did was go off to look at the news page to see whats coming down. Zip. Nada. Nowt. Not a damn thing anywhere.

Small patches ok, not a problem, it would be nice to know why we are stuck waiting for a pretty big download though.

Players
4 posts
296 battles

So you rather play an game with bugs/no new content/.... than update the game once in a while? :sceptic:

As i said, new content can wait. And introducing new content w/o enough testing is crap not work. 

Never seen update every week (now for me every day today) in WoT, which I play not a few months but 38k games. 

Players
1 post
159 battles

game not working since all these ffing patches, click play, load screen, and WOW has stopped working ffs - plz sort your shite out, or im off to NaveyfieldII lol

[PWNED]
Beta Tester
43 posts
30,578 battles

The patch frequency which is clearly too high and extremly annoying (download/mods) is by no means proof that the devs are responsive, it rather shows that things don t get properly tested in the first place and then require fixing!!!

That definitely isn t anything positive and it s been going like that ever since release...so the special mode they introduced isn t the issue...

Players
160 posts
9,324 battles

game not working since all these ffing patches, click play, load screen, and WOW has stopped working ffs - plz sort your shite out, or im off to NaveyfieldII lol

I had an issue similar to this. I just did a complete re-install of the game and that fixed it right up. Still, if you want to go off to another game, no-one here will stop you.

Players
14 posts

Support you with all my hands legs and whatever possible. 

Can anybody tell developers, that are doing crap? 

I don't play often. And instead of playing I update....

This week is second!!!! fcking time I wait and not for small 50 megs but 1G update. 

Hey!!!!

Update once a month ok?!!!

Hold your fcking improvements in pocket test it and then release like normal people can do!

Exact!

Sign in to follow this